Posted by : Aahil Shaik Saturday, October 12, 2019
Saudi Tourist Visa for Group B Countries including India, Paksitan, Philippines, etc
Saudi Arabia opened its doors to tourists from all over the world, Applicants of the Tourists visas are divided into 2 Groups, Group A and Group B. Group A inlcudes 49 countries, they are eligible to apply get Saudi tourist visa online as well as on arrival.
Group B will includes the rest of the countries including India, Pakistan, Philippines, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Indonesia, etc, excluding the mentioned 49 countries in Group A, They can also apply for tourist visa, However they cannot apply online or they are not eligible to get on arrival visa. Group B can apply for Tourist Visa manually through Saudi Consulates abroad.
However there are certain conditions one must follow to get Saudi Tourist Visa.
1. Passport validity of the applicant must be more than 6 months. Related : Tourists women not required to wear Abaya in Saudi Arabia
2. Group A should mention details of accommodation within KSA for the duration of the stay.
- Group B should mention additonal informational including hotel booking, proof of residency, proof of employment, return ticket, bank statement.
3. Expected time of getting Saudi Tourist Visa for Group A is 5 minutes, For Group B, The expected time of getting visa 1 to 2 business days.
4. The visa is valid for 1 year with multiple entries, Maximum period to stay in Saudi Arabia should not exceed more than 90 days, In case of exceeding the staying limit there is overstaying fee of 100 SR per day.
5. The cost of applying for Saudi Tourist Visa is 440 SR, It includes visa fee, VAT and insurance fee. This fee is non refundable in case of rejection.
6. Visitor should be more than 18 years, Below 18 year should be accompanied with their family members. Read : Saudi Arabia releases rules on Public Decency
7. Religion is not a criteria of the eligibility of KSA Tourist Visa.
- Saudi Arabia has 13 international airports and 15 domestic airports, The major airports are King AbdulAziz International Airport in Jeddah and King Khalid International Airport in Riyadh. Read :