Posted by : Aahil Shaik Sep 12, 2019
A fee of 300 SR on Single Entry Visit Visa of 3 months, Multiple Entry Visit Visa of 1 year, Tranist Visa of 96 Hours
Saudi Arabia has recently approved the restructuring of visa system for Hajj and Umrah pilgrims, visitors, tourists, business visiting, Friends visiting and relatives visiting and transit passengers. Trending : Hajj, Umrah and visit visas of Saudi Arabia for 300 SR
This system is unifying all the visa issuance fee of 300 SR on each person, Last week, the Minister of Hajj and Umrah announced that as per new royal decree the 2000 SR fee on repeat Umrah or 2nd time Umrah visa within 3 years has been cancelled.
- According to the Infograph published in Saudi Gazette, The Cabinet decides to restructure Hajj, Visit and transit visas as follows date 03-01-1441.
1. Saudi Visit Visa for the purpose of (Umrah or Tourism or Business or Visiting Friends and relatives or other purposes.
- Single Entry (3 Months), Period of Stay (1 Month, Fee (300 SR)
- Multiple Entry (1 Year), Period of Stay (3 Months), Fee (300 SR)
2. Hajj Visa - Only in Hajj season for 300 SR, Transport to be provided for the group buses, Additionally 5% tax will be paid by pilgrims.
3. Tranist Visa for Visit (By Air, Sea or Land)
- Validity (96 Hours), Fee (300 SR).