Posted by : Aahil Shaik Jan 23, 2015
EXPATRIATES CAN EXIT WITH HUROOB STATUS WITHOUT JAIL
Government of Kingdom of Saudi Arabia finally get ease with expatriates who are in Huroob status (Run Away, Absconder, Absent From Work). Saudi Expatriates with huroob status can go to home country without jail if they meet below conditions.
- Surrender yourself to the deportation center through your home country Embassy in Saudi Arabia.
- Should not have any fines or penalties under your iqama number.
- Should be ready to pay your one way ticket from Saudi Arabia to your Home country.
- Your home country embassy will request government that this Huroob (Run Away) status expatriate is under taken and will leave Saudi Arabia in next 72 hours.DETAILED PROCEDURE TO TAKE EXIT IN HUROOB STATUS WITHOUT JAIL :
1. Contact and register your application in your home country Embassy or Consulate in Saudi Arabia. As it is crowded always you need to be patient and wait for your turn.
2. Once you register application in Embassy, they will check if there is any criminal case registered against you or not. Never try to check yourself in any other way. Once they find you in Huroob (Run Away) status they will caught you and put in jail as you are illegal in KSA.
3. If you do not have passport (As your passport is with kafeel) you need to apply for urgent (Emergency) passport from Embassy or Consulate. Which is only valid for one way exit from Saudi Arabia to your home country.
4. Once you get your emergency passport you will be sent for finger printing in deportation center. Once your finger printing finished they will arrange your documents to exit under huroob status. If everything goes smooth you will be deported to your home country from Saudi Arabia without jail.
Related Articles :