Posted by : Aahil Shaik Feb 25, 2015
APPLY FOR ONLINE FAMILY VISIT VISA APPLICATION FOR SAUDI ARABIA
Every Saudi Expatriate has a dream to bring his family to Saudi Arabia at least once in a lifetime. Whether it is in Visit Visa or in Permanent Visa. Permanent visa may be little difficult way to few of expatriates, But they have a simple option of Family Visit visa, which will let their family to stay in the Kingdom for 180 days (6 Months). You can read this article "FAMILY VISIT VISA DETAILED PROCESS" for more information before submitting the application .
HOW TO APPLY ONLINE FAMILY VISIT VISA APPLICATION?
Go to Saudi Arabia Ministry Of Foreign Affairs (MOFA) website, Select Language as 'ENGLISH' at top left side then click on 'INDIVIDUALS' and then 'RESIDENT', Now you can click on 'FAMILY VISIT VISA APPLICATION'.
- You can also go simply to direct link by clicking on below text for creating your family visit visa application .
1. Select 'ENGLISH' as language at top left side, then click on "AGREE" (Refer image below). Its good if You can use Chorme browser then right click on page and click on "Translate to English".
2. Enter your Iqama Number, Visa Number and Iqama expiry date then click on 'NEXT'(Refer below picture). You can find your visa number on stamped visa copy on passport.
3. Now you can able to see your name, profession and date of birth, In this form you have to enter 'CITY' in Arabic,'EMAIL ID' in English, and 'MOBILE NUMBER' starting from 00966, now click on 'NEXT' (refer image below).
4. You can write "زيارة عائلية" in Justification visit which means family trip, Select "SINGLE TRIP", Choose visit visa 'DURATION', Click on 'ADDITION' to add your dependents.
- Now you can add your dependent or family member details. NAME as in passport (English), Religion, Gender, Kinship (relation of you), Hand come means "city from where dependent traveling", Nationality and Date of Birth of dependent or family member.
5. Add your all family members to whom you want to bring in visit visa, Once finished, Submit the application. Now you successfully submitted the application, You can print your document for reference.