- Back to Home »
- JAWAZAT UPDATES , LABOR MINISTRY UPDATES »
- Huroob expats banned from Re-Entering into Saudi Arabia
Posted by : Aahil Shaik Wednesday, November 6, 2019
Saudi Arabia has banned Huroob Expats from re-entering into Saudi Arabia
Jawazat in Saudi Arabia has warned expatriates of being reported huroob, As huroob expats will be fined with 50,000 SR, faces a jail term for 6 months and will be deported from Saudi Arabia with status not to enter in Kingdom again.
Jawazat also stated that, An employer or sponsor cannot cancel huroob reported against his employee or worker from Absher portal, They need to visit physically to Jawazat office expatriates section within 15 days of reporting in order to cancel.
- Any company or employer who recruits illegal expatriates will face a fine of 100,000 SR. Those who transports or accommodate illegal expats will be penalized as per the rules and regulations.
- Earlier, Labor Ministry in Saudi Arabia has warned employers and sponsors for misusing the power of huroob against their employees. However the huroob expats can report the false huroob status made by his sponsor.
- The Ministry also warned the employers who plays with the future of expatriate workers by manipulating huroob against their working expats, The services of the violators will stop for 5 years.
- Few employers use huroob as tool agains their workers and seek money for cancelling it from their iqama. Jawazat asked all the citizens and expats to report those who are violating the system of residence, work and absent from work.