Posted by : Aahil Shaik Tuesday, January 4, 2022
Step by step Guide to check your Saudi Visa stamping status online through your Passport number
Procedure to check your Saudi visa stamping status with your passport number, this status will let you know whether your passport is stamped with visa or not, this process is almost same for all nationalities and on all types of visas. Trending : Check the assigned Agent name to follow up your visa stamping process
This process is applicable for all types of visas like Work visa, family visa, Business visit visa, Commercial visit visa, Diplomatic visa, Educational visa, Escort visa, Extend Return visa, Family visit visa, Government visit visa, Hajj visa, medical, Resident visa, seasonal work visa, special visa, temporary work visa, missions and organizations visit visa, merchandise delivery, Tourism visa, Transit visa, Umrah visa or Work visit visa.
1. In order to know your visa stamping status on your passport, You need your Passport Number. If you are ready with it, just click on this link "Saudi Visa stamping status".
2. Choose the language to English or Arabic as per your convenience, once you clicked, this will open a page, where you need to enter your details like Passport Niumber, select Nationality, Visa type, Visa issuing authority city (City where you are stamping your visa) and enter the image code as shown and click on "SEARCH".
- Visa types specified here are Work visa, Resident visa, family visit, etc,. Read : Check kafeel sponsor id and name
- Visa Issuing Authority city is a city in your country, where you have Saudi Embassy or Consulate, where you sent your passport for stamping. Example : MUMBAI, NEW DELHI, KARACHI, ISLAMABAD, etc,. Recommend : Check Saudi Arabia visa status online
3. If a page is opened with all your visa details, Then it means your visa is stamped, If you see error message, It means your visa is still not stamped. Related : Check Saudi family visit visa status online
- In case you visited Saudi Arabia earlier too on visit visa you may get old visa details, just check the date on its details, it means your visa still not complete the process of stamping. If you get the visa with recent application date, it means your visa is completed stamping process.
This article was first published on our site on 5th May 2018, update on 3rd January 2022