HOW TO CHECK MY SPONSOR NAME AND SPONSOR ID
"HOW TO CHECK MY SPONSOR NAME AND ID" is the question asked us by many. So we bring you four ways to know your Saudi Arabia's Sponsor or Kafeel Id and Name.
First one is you can check through (Minitstry Of Interior) MOI Saudi Arabia website, if you are not registered yet then register for MOI saudi Abshir account. Second way is you can also find it on your Saudi visa which was stamped in your passport, third way is you can ask your sponsor or HR officer and the fourth way is through MOL website.
CHECK YOUR SPONSOR ID ON YOUR KSA VISA :
If you have a copy of your Saudi visa, which was stamped on your passport, Then you can see your Sponsor Id on it. Check the fifth line from right side on your visa copy, it is named as SAJAL "سجل" and the number mentioned their is your sponsor id. With the help of Sponsor ID you can check Exit re entry visa status, Medical Insurance expiry date and so many things.
2. CHECK SPONSOR ID FROM MOI ABSHIR ACCOUNT :
If you registered for MOI Abshir account, You can check your Sponsor ID and Name by logging to your Abhsir account.
- Once you login, You have to verify your identity by SMS.
- Once verified, From your dashboard, Go to "ESERVICES" then look for "FAMILY VISA SERVICE", click on it, You can also see below image for your reference.
- Once you clicked, A new page will open with two options "New Family Visa Application" and "View/Print Submitted applications", You can click on "NEW FAMILY VISA APPLICATION", Refer image below.
- Once you clicked, Another new page will open which contains all your details, In which you can also see your Sponsor Name and Sponsor ID in the last row, As shown in below figure.
The third and easiest way to know your Sponsor ID is, Just ask your company HR officer or your sponsor.
4. You can check through Ministry Of Labor (MOL) official portal, To know detailed procedure follow this article "Check Sponsor in Ministry Of Labor".
Related Articles :