- Back to Home »
- FINAL EXIT , JAWAZAT UPDATES , LABOR MINISTRY UPDATES , PROCEDURES »
- Check Final Exit Visa status in MOI & MOL
Posted by : Aahil Shaik Sunday, February 7, 2016
Procedure to check Final Exit Visa status in Saudi Arabia
Procedure to check final exit visa in Saudi Arabia using Absher and Labor Ministry websites. Ministry Of Interior and Ministry Of Labor provided so many useful services for Saudi Arabian citizens as well as expatriates in their official website portals.
1. Login to your Absher account, then you can search for "Exit/Re-Entry Visa Status".
2. Enter your "Iqama Number", "Sponsor ID", "Image Code" as shown in the image. It is mandatory to enter your "Visa Number" or "Passport Number" in order to track your status, Once you entered, Click on "VIEW" button. Recommended : Check Sponsor ID
This service is also used to check the status of Muqeem re entry and exit of individual employee or his family.
HOW TO CHECK FINAL EXIT VISA USING MOL (Ministry Of Labor) :
To check your final exit visa status in MOL database, You can use the service of "Checking Nitaqat color" or follow the below procedure.
1. Visit Labor Ministry official portal by following the link www.mol.gov.sa
2. In the second text box "رقم الإقامة", Enter your "Iqama Number" then "Image code" as shown in image in the box "رمز التحقق" and then click right hand side below button "بحث".
If your Final Exit visa issued you can see "Khurooj Nihae" in Arabic "خروج نهاي". As shown in below image. Recommended : Saudi Final Exit Visa Procedure
If your final exit visa is still in the process or you are still working you will see "علي رأس العمل" or "On the Job" status, Referring image below.