Posted by : Aahil Shaik Thursday, November 6, 2014


Can i still comeback to Saudi Arabia, If my Exit/Re-entry visa expired? For this question, we have two situations. Those two situations are
1. On Same Visa
2. On New Visa

For coming back to Saudi Arabia on SAME VISA :

If you see technically, As your Exit/Re-entry visa expired you cannot comeback. How ever, there is still a slight chance to comeback, If your kafeel want you to comeback, He should make sure if your iqama is valid? If your iqama is not valid, Kafeel unable to bring you back. If your iqama is valid, He can bring you back within 7 months of your expired Exit/Re-entry visa. If you crossed already 7 months after expiration, Then there is no chance. New : Iqamas should be submit to Jawazat after exit re entry expired

If your expired Exit/Re-entry visa did not completed 7 months, Your sponsor should visit Jawazat office, Fill the form, submit your documents and should get yellow slip from them.

Next your kafeel should write a request letter to Saudi embassy to allow an employee to comeback after overstayed vacation. This letter should be attested from chamber of commerce and ministry of foreign affairs. He will send those all documents to you and you should process it to submit Saudi embassy of your country with the help of agent with all the necessary documents. Once Saudi embassy stamped your visa, You should comeback in seven days, You should be ready by booking your ticket.


For coming back to Saudi Arabia on NEW VISA :

According to Arab news article 4th June 2015, Passport department has clarified that, Expats who left Kingdom of Saudi Arabia on exit re-entry visa and failed to return will be banned for three years from re-entering into Saudi Arabia. Coming back to Saudi Arabia on new visa after expiration of Exit/Re-Entry visa is a violation from you, You will be banned to enter Saudi Arabia for 3 years and a fine of SR 10,000/- will be imposed on you. If your employer reported on you as you did not comeback. You cannot able to know whether your employer is reported or not, He may report you as run away, you may face problems even your new visa processed

However you can go other GCC countries except Saudi, You can also visit Saudi Arabia on Umrah or Hajj Visa for Umrah or Hajj. If you have planned to leave Saudi Arabia, You should take final exit from your employer.

Saudi Arabia is planning to implement 2 years banned on final exit expatriates for the sake of providing jobs to saudi nationals. Same as Oman government is implementing banned of 2 years on final exit expatriates from the mid of 2015.

Powered by Blogger.