Mobily offers unlimited internet on 89th Saudi National Day
On the occasion of 89th Saudi Arabia's National Day, Mobily telecom announced unlimited internet for its customers for one day on 23rd September 2019 starting from 12:01 AM to 11:59 PM. Similar : STC offers unlimited internet and calls on Saudi National Day
The Mobily offer of unlimited internet for one day will be activated to all its prepaid and postpaid customers automatically on time, There is no specific method to activate it. Read : Saudi Airlines offer for 89th Saudi National Day
عشان الوطن غالي على قلوبنا— Mobily | موبايلي (@Mobily) September 18, 2019
انتم بعد غالين علينا 💚
أهديناكم عرض #اليوم_الوطني89
استمتع بإنترنت لامحدود في #اليوم_الوطني 🌐
ولمدة 24 ساعة تبدأ من 23 سبتمبر، الساعة 12:01 صباحاً.
العرض سيتم تفعيله بشكل
تلقائي لكل عملاء موبايلي مفوتر ومسبق الدفع 😎 pic.twitter.com/JMO7xJEawM
STC offers various offers on 89th Saudi National Day
Saudi Telecom Company (STC) offers the biggest offer, gifts and competitions on 89th Saudi National Day. Similar : Mobily offers unlimited internet on Saudi National Day
1. Free Offer for all Customers :
Unlimited internet, Unlimited STC WiFi and Unlimited local calls within in Saudi Arabia to all SAWA, Jawwy, Quicknet, Postpaid and Home internet services.
- Offer is valid only on September 23rd ( 12 AM to 11:59 PM), The Offer will be activated automatically to all the customers.
2. iPhone 11 Competition 89 :
Participate by answering the question and enter the draw to be one of the winners of the Green iPhone 11. See Also : Saudi Airlines offer for 89th Saudi National Day
- From 21st September to 23rd September, To enter the draw Login to MySTC or by Hashtag #ايفونك_الاخضر_من_STC
- There will be 89 winners, Each winner will green iPhone 11
3. STC Pay Offer:
Cash back offer for STC Pay users rewarding them on their repeated QR Pay purchases using the wallet at partner merchants across Saudi Arabia falling under the below categories.
- Purchase 4 times from pharmacies, get instantly gift of 50 SR in you wallet, Complete 4 payments at gas stations you will get 50 SR, The same will apply on categories mentioned in the app. Most Viewed : Flynas offer on 89th Saudi National Day
- The offer is valid till September 30th (11:59 PM), One transaction will be counted for each day.
4. Home Internet Services Offer
5. Mofawtar Offer
6. SAWA Offer
7. Quicknet Postpaid and Prepaid Offer
8. Qitaf Offer
9. Jawwy Mobile and TV app offer
10. SADA Offer
11. Devices offer
12. Qitaf Competition with MySTC App
All offers at one place only in STC
Saudi Airlines is offering 1 million seats for 99 SR in celebration of 89th Saudi National Day
In celebration of Saudi Arabia's 89th National Day, Saudi Airlines is offering one million seats for 99 SR to explore the largest country, Only for our great nation 'The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia'. Related : STC offers unlimited internet and calls on 23rd September 2019
The flights tickets can be booked in between 20th September to 23rd September 2019, Travel period of the booked tickets should be in between 15th October to 31st March 2020. Recommend : Flynas offer for Saudi National Day
- This offer is applicable only on Saudi Airlines website and mobile app only, The offer is valid only on one way tickets. There are 1 million seats availabe for 99 SR.
- The offer applies only on Economy Saver, The price does not includes VAT of 5%, This is only if the seats are available more Terms and Conditions apply. You can book your offer tickets from Saudi Airlines.
Flyans Saudi Naitonal Day Offer on Domestic & International flights
In celebration of Saudi Arabia's 89th National Day, All Flynas doomestic flights prices started from 49 SR and International flights prices started from 209 SR from 19th September to 23rd September.
Travel Period of booking tickets should be in between 13th October to 18th December, The tickets prices excluded Weekends (Thursday & Saturday).
- The Flynas Saudi National Day offer is only on Economy class, Seats are limited, The offer is only applicable on direct flights and one way flights.
Riyadh to Dammam - 59 SAR
Dammam to Qaisumah - 69 SAR
Jeddah to Abha - 89 SAR
Jeddah to Gizan - 89 SAR
Riyadh to Madinah - 99 SAR
Riyadh to Taif - 109 SAR
Riyadh to Jeddah - 109 SAR
Jeddah to Qassim - 109 SAR
For more domestic and International destinations visit Flynas
On behalf of the King, Makkah Governor washes the Holy Kaaba from Inside
The Governor of Makkah Region and the Advisor to the Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques washes the Holy Kaaba on 16th September, On behalf of the Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques King Salman bin Abdulaziz Al Saud.
The Governor washed the Holy Kaaba from inside with Zamzam water mixed with rose water, Upon arrival at the Grand Holy Mosque of Makkah, He was received by President of the Holy Mosque and the Prophet's Mosque Affairs.
- The Deputy Governor of Makkah region, The Minister of Hajj and Umrah and a number of ministers, members of Islamic diplomatic corps accredited to the Saudi Arabia, officials and citizens participated in washing the Holy Kaaba.
Sep 16, 2019
FireWork Shows in Saudi Arabia on 89th Saudi National Day from 19th to 23rd September
General Entertainment Authority (GEA) organises Fireworks Shows in Saudi Arabia for 5 consecutive days, As part of the 89th Saudi National Day celebrations in Riyadh, Jeddah, Khobar, Dammam, Al Ahsa, Madina, etc,.
Firework Shows from 19th to 23rd September from 10 PM to 10:05 PM
1. Riyadh Firework Shows
1st Place : Prine Mohammed Bin Abdulaziz Road, Riyadh
2nd Place : Prince Turki Ibn Abdulaziz Al Awwal Road
3rd Place : King Fahad International Stadium
3rd Place : King Fahad International Stadium
2. Jeddah FireWork Shows
Place : Corniche Road, Jeddah
3. Khobar FireWork Shows
Place : Khobar Corniche Road
4. Al Ahsa Firework Shows
Place : near Prince Abdullah bin Jalwai Stadium
Place : Almugwah Street, Hail
6. Al Madina
Place : ALi Ibn Abi Talib Road, Al Madina
7. In Jazan at Corniche Road
8. In Al Baha at King Saudi Road
9. In Skaka at Technical Roundabout
10. In Buraidah at AL Salam Road
Riyadh Police in Saudi Arabia has arrested a man who fired shots near baby
Riyadh police in Saudi Arabia has arrested a man who fired shots close to the baby head, The suspected identified is a baby's brother.
Saudi police arrested the suspected and brought him to face legal measures reported Riyadh Police spokesperson.
- The arrested man is in his twenties, He appeared in a viral video of social media, as per the footage clip, he was holding his baby brother and firing shots close to the baby head from a pistol, which was also seized by the authority.
- The sources revealed that the man will face charges of threatening the health and safety of the child, endangering him, ill treatment against him as well as the charge of misuse of firearms and filming the incident with smart device and sharing it on internet.
Drone Attacks on Two Saudi Aramco Facilities cause Fire
The drone attacks caused fires at two Saudi Aramco facilities in the Kingdom, the blazes are under control now said the Ministry of Interior of Saudi Arabia.
One of the Aramco facilities is in Abqaiq near Dammam in the Eastern region of Saudi Arabia. The other Aramco facility is in Hijrat Khurais oilfield.
- Early morning at 4 AM on Saturday, Saudi Aramco's industrial security teams fought two fires of the company'f faclities in Abqaiq and Khurais as it was targeted by drones.
- The two fires were controlled and contained and the related authorities have begun investigation on it, Yemen's Houthi militia claimed responsibility for attacks on Aramco plants. As per the claim they have deployed around 10 drones against the Aramco sites in Abqaiq and Khurais.
- No residential areas are near to the sites, so, there were no casualities so far and the traffic is flowing normally in the surrounding area of the Aramco facility.
- Security officials have been at the scene containing the fires as it broke out at dawn on Saturday.
NRI cleared of Iqama forgery, returns home after 3 years
After a long legal battle of 3 years in Saudi Arabia a NRI recently returned home, he was accused of forging iqama (resident permit) of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Most Viewed : Why some expats remain poor ever after working abroad for decades
Gandam Narsiah is of 68 years, he is a resident of India, he was working as mason in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. After working with a company of 3 years, he switched to a new company. His new company issued updated with new employer name. Recommend : Expats should never do this in Saudi Arabia
- One fateful day, He was checked by a patrolling team in the capital city of Saudi Arabia as part of routine inspections drive, They discovered his iqama was forged.
- He was arrested and shifted to prison in Dammam, 400 Km away from Riyadh city, as his iqama was issued from Dammam. While he is in prison, Narsiah fell ill, He was then bailed out by one of prominent social workers of Kerala 3 years ago, Since then Narsiah's accommodation was looked by social worker. Reader : VFS Indian Embassy locations in Saudi Arabia
- With the help of that social worker, Narsiah proved that he was a victim, who had received the iqama from an Egyptian who had offered him the job. It took 3 years to prove Narsiah was innocent.
- The chargesheet was probed by various departments of Saudi Arabia who finally allowed him to leave the Kingdom. As he could not afford the air tickets, Al Rabia Polyclinic, run by Keralites offered him free ticket to return to his hometown Hyderabad. See Also : Interesting facts of Keralites all over the world
Saudi Arabia and Iraq to reopen the ArAr crossing on October 15
Saudi Arabia and Iraq have agreed to open the ArAr border on October 15 for crossing into the countries on commercial purposes. Similar : Najran airport reopens after 4 years of closure
According to the Iraq Border Crossing Authority Chairman the opening of the checkpoint would be first experimental. See Also : King Hamad Causeway between Saudi and Bahrain parallel to King Fahad Causeway
- As per the statement of him to the News Agency, The reopening of ArAr border crossing was the result of agreements between Saudi Arabia and Iraq.
- This is a positive step which will signal the opening of all border crossing between the two countries, The border crossing has already fitted with modern equipment to develop trade exchanges. Most Viewed : Cancellation of 2000 SR repeat Umrah fees
5 Day Saudi National Day celebrations in Dubai
On the occassion of 89th Saudi National Day, 5 days special events will be taking place all over Dubai as per the statement of visitdubai.com Trending : Multiple entry visit visa of 1 year for 300 SR in Saudi Arabia
The special events includes a Burj Khalifa Display, Dubai Fountain Show, Concerts and Fireworks. The fireworks against a backdrop of the Arabian Gulf at the Beach in JBR and the Pointe at Palm Jumeriah. Recommend : Expats guide for working in Saudi Arabia
- Special spectacle of fire, lasers and lights to tradition Saudi tunes and colours from September 19 to 23 at Dubai Festival City Mall. A star studded concerts will also takes place for the special occassion of 89th Saudi National Day reported Khaleej Times.
- The World's tallest building 'Burj Khalifa' will also be part of the celebrations as its lights up with the Saudi flag on September 23 along with a Saudi National Anthem spectacle at Dubai Fountain. Read : Saudi Visit Visa, Hajj visa, Umrah visa and transit visa for 300 SR
- Saudi nationals can enjoy a range of discounts across the mall's attractions, Visitors at the Dubai Mall can enjoy the Saudi traditional tunes. Hotels in Dubai are offering special deals to those who are visiting Dubai on this special occassion.
A fee of 300 SR on Single Entry Visit Visa of 3 months, Multiple Entry Visit Visa of 1 year, Tranist Visa of 96 Hours
Saudi Arabia has recently approved the restructuring of visa system for Hajj and Umrah pilgrims, visitors, tourists, business visiting, Friends visiting and relatives visiting and transit passengers. Trending : Hajj, Umrah and visit visas of Saudi Arabia for 300 SR
This system is unifying all the visa issuance fee of 300 SR on each person, Last week, the Minister of Hajj and Umrah announced that as per new royal decree the 2000 SR fee on repeat Umrah or 2nd time Umrah visa within 3 years has been cancelled.
- According to the Infograph published in Saudi Gazette, The Cabinet decides to restructure Hajj, Visit and transit visas as follows date 03-01-1441.
1. Saudi Visit Visa for the purpose of (Umrah or Tourism or Business or Visiting Friends and relatives or other purposes.
- Single Entry (3 Months), Period of Stay (1 Month, Fee (300 SR)
- Multiple Entry (1 Year), Period of Stay (3 Months), Fee (300 SR)
2. Hajj Visa - Only in Hajj season for 300 SR, Transport to be provided for the group buses, Additionally 5% tax will be paid by pilgrims.
3. Tranist Visa for Visit (By Air, Sea or Land)
- Validity (96 Hours), Fee (300 SR).