Saudi Airlines offers upto 50% discount on International flights and upto 20% on Domestic flights
Saudi Airlines offers Riyadh Season offer with upto 50% discount on International flights and upto 20% discount on domestic flights for those whose destination is Riyadh, The Capital city of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- Sale period is between 11th October to 16th December 2019.
- Travel Period should be in between 11th October to 20th December 2019
- The promo code "Riyadh" is applicable on domestic and international flights to Riyadh.
- The offer is subject to seat availability.
- Use the Promo Code : RIYADH at saudia.com/riyadh
No Final Exit from Saudi Arabia till you pay your Traffic Violation fines
No exit for the traffic violators expatriates until you pay the traffic violations fines available on your iqama, Those who failed to pay traffic fines will be stopped at the borders of Saudi Arabia during their exit.
Starting from 1st November, This rule is also applicable on all vehicles including the vehicles with GCC number plates said the Traffic Director of the Eastern Province in Saudi Arabia.
- All the border ports and airports follow this rule, Anyone who has a traffic violation fine will no more allowed to take final exit until they settle their violation penalty.
- As per the announced statement, Under the guidance of the Minister of Interior in Saudi Arabia, Starting from the November 1st, Traffic violators who have not paid their fines will be stopped at Al Rigae, Khafji and Batha land ports.
Saudi Shoura Council is discussing on a Proposal to end increase in Expat and Dependent Fee
Shoura Council Members in Saudi Arabia discussed proposal to end increase in expat and dependent fee, The council is discussing with its relevant departments and authorities on the possibility of keeping the current fee structure for the next year.
Three years ago, Saudi Arabia government levied dependent fee on expats family members living in Saudi Arabia, It was started with 100 SR per month on each dependent with a increase every year. FOr the current year the fee reached 300 SR per month on each dependent, Next year it is about to become 400 SR per month on each family member.
- A section of Shoura members believe that the further increase in expat fee as well as dependent fee might effect growth and hurt small and medium companies of the Kingdom.
- In the last 3 years, Thousand of expatriates left Saudi Arabia or sent their families back to their home country, It resulted in decline in consumers and drastic increase in flight for foreign exchange.
- The decision also negatively impacted real estate market of the Kingdom with a sharp decline in rent structure all over the Saudi Arabia and construction activity.
Starting Today, Saudi Arabia reduced its Petrol Prices for the Fourth Quarter of the year 2019
Starting from Today (October 20th, 2019), Fuel prices reduced in Saudi Arabia for the fourth Quarter of the year 2019 announced Saudi Aramco.
The new price of 91 Grade fuel which is used in the most of the new cars is now 1.50 SR per liter, It was 1.53 SR per liter in the 3rd Quarter of 2019.
- The new price of 95 Grade fuel which is used in high performance cars is now 2.05 SR per liter, reduced from 2.18 SR per liter in the third quarter of the year 2019.
- As per the Aramco in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, The change in prices is in accordance with the governance procedures of pricing adjustments of approved energy and water products.
- It has to be noted that the domestic costs of gasoline are subject to change due to changes in export costs from Saudi Arabia to international markets.
Riyadh Season : 100's of Events planned from 11th October to 15th December
Riyadh Season is a 3 month mega event in the capital city of Saudi Arabia from 11th October to 15th December all around Riyadh city. The countdown for the big events in the city is already started.
If you are a Tourist and to visit Saudi Arabia, This is the best time for visiting, Riyadh Season to bring the world to Saudi Arabia, The theme of the first season is 'Imagine'.
- 70 days of entertainment in different zones of Riyadh, More than 100 events planned in the span of 3 months. 'Imagine' the famous Winter Wonderland of London is landing in Riyadh for 11 weeks.
- Riyadh Season is the biggest one in the region, The entertainment events and program catering all age groups and interests will take place in 12 zones of Riyadh with 7 different themes.
Few of the Events are
1. Parade - 17th October
2. FireWorks - Riyadh Winter WonderLand - 20th October to 15th January
3. Space Discovery - 24 October to 31 October
4. Layali Al Mahroa - 17th October to 17th December
5. Nabd Al Riyadh - 14th October to 14th December
6. Luna Cinemas - 17th October to 17th December
7. Real Madrid Interactive Expo - 20th October to 15th January
8. Layali Adan - 17th October to 17th December
9. WWE - 31st October
10. Ice Rink - 20th October to 15th January
11. Saudi Falcon and Hunting Expo - 11th October to 15th October
12. Riyadh Winter Wonderland - 10th October to 15th January
13. Foot Park - 20th October to 15th January
14. Haunted House - 20th October to 15th January
15. Ferrari Festival - 24th November to 25th November
16. Joy Entertainment Industry Forum - 13 October to 14th October
17. Night Garden - 15th October to 16th December
18. CandyLiscous - 17th October to 21st December
19. Circus Terror - 4th December to 17th December
20. Wizard of OZ - 16th October to 26 October and other Hunderd's of Events.
Jacqueline Fernandez becomes the first woman celebrity to get visibility at Saudi Airport
Jacqueline Fernandez Bollywood actress became the first female celebrity to get visibility at Saudi Arabia's airport, She is now starring a commercial at the KSA airport.
This commercial makes Jacqueline Fernandez the first woman celebrity to get featured with full visibility at the Kingdom's airport.
The actress also shared her excitement in Instagram Stories and revealed the news to her fans, She shared some of glimpses of her look in the ad, for Hala KSA.
The actress also shared her excitement in Instagram Stories and revealed the news to her fans, She shared some of glimpses of her look in the ad, for Hala KSA.
Saudi Tourist Visa for Group B Countries including India, Paksitan, Philippines, etc
Saudi Arabia opened its doors to tourists from all over the world, Applicants of the Tourists visas are divided into 2 Groups, Group A and Group B. Group A inlcudes 49 countries, they are eligible to apply get Saudi tourist visa online as well as on arrival.
Group B will includes the rest of the countries including India, Pakistan, Philippines, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Indonesia, etc, excluding the mentioned 49 countries in Group A, They can also apply for tourist visa, However they cannot apply online or they are not eligible to get on arrival visa. Group B can apply for Tourist Visa manually through Saudi Consulates abroad.
However there are certain conditions one must follow to get Saudi Tourist Visa.
1. Passport validity of the applicant must be more than 6 months. Related : Tourists women not required to wear Abaya in Saudi Arabia
2. Group A should mention details of accommodation within KSA for the duration of the stay.
- Group B should mention additonal informational including hotel booking, proof of residency, proof of employment, return ticket, bank statement.
3. Expected time of getting Saudi Tourist Visa for Group A is 5 minutes, For Group B, The expected time of getting visa 1 to 2 business days.
4. The visa is valid for 1 year with multiple entries, Maximum period to stay in Saudi Arabia should not exceed more than 90 days, In case of exceeding the staying limit there is overstaying fee of 100 SR per day.
5. The cost of applying for Saudi Tourist Visa is 440 SR, It includes visa fee, VAT and insurance fee. This fee is non refundable in case of rejection.
6. Visitor should be more than 18 years, Below 18 year should be accompanied with their family members. Read : Saudi Arabia releases rules on Public Decency
7. Religion is not a criteria of the eligibility of KSA Tourist Visa.
- Saudi Arabia has 13 international airports and 15 domestic airports, The major airports are King AbdulAziz International Airport in Jeddah and King Khalid International Airport in Riyadh. Read :
Saudi Arabia dropped restrictions on Foreing Men and Women from Sharing Hotel rooms
Saudi Arabia dropped restrictions on Tourists men and women on sharing hotel rooms together without proving that they are related after the historic launch of Tourist Visas for all. Similar : Saudi Tourists can visit multiple times in a year
Before the launch of Saudi Arabia's Tourist Visas it was restricted that women can only rent a hotel with his Mahram, Mahram is a person whom the women cannot marry. Now this restriction is lifted to attract the foreign tourists. Read : Saudi businesses will be allowed to work for 24 hours from Jan 2020
- Housing or renting of a hotel without Mahram is allowed now, whether they are Saudi National or a foreigner, However Saudi nationals need to provide their identity document at the time of renting, where this is not required for Tourists .
- Earlier this month, Saudi Arabia dropped wearing Black robes (Abaya) for foreigners, However the government asked to wear modest dressing in public, to respect the culture and tradition of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Related : Saudi Arabia dropped restrictions of wearing Abaya for foreign women
- However, the rule of hotel room for the below age of 18 years is not permitted, unless they are accompanied by their family members or legal guardian.
Businesses in Saudi Arabia to allow to work round the clock from January 2020
The Ministry of Municipalities and Rural Affairs revealed that regulations on allowing businesses to work round the clock to take effect from 1st January 2020. Trending : Abaya is not mandatory for foreign women in Saudi Arabia
The owners of businesses to apply for the permission of allowing their business to run 24 hours a day, The Rules regulating the 24 hour businesses have been completed with the coordination of the Ministry of Interior in Saudi Arabia. Related : Saudi Arabia to allow business to open for 24 hours in its historic change
- All the owners of businesses in the Kingdom fulfilling conditions can submit their applications at their local municipalities and mayoralities.
Labor Ministry in Saudi Arabia approved protection control against Inappropriate behavior at work
The Minister of Labor and Social Development in Saudi Arabia approved protection control against bad behavior at work. The new resolution to take effect from October 20th. Read : Public decency code rules in Saudi Arabia
The aim of the new resolution of protection control against inappropriate behavior at work is to protect privacy, dignity and individual freedom reported Saudi Press Agency.
- The aim of the decision is to improve the work environment, to make it attractive for job seekers to preserve the rights of all the workers of Saudi Arabia said Ministry's official spokesperson. Most Viewed : Saudi Tourists can visit multiple times in a year
- The new resolution was based on labor law and its regulations, To fight harassment and some international practices on elimination of violence and harassment at work.
- The decision came after revising sereral workshops in the private sector with the help of specialists, The decision introduces protective controls, preventive measures and the necessary guidelines to enable investigation. Recommend : Foreign women not required to wear Abaya in Saudi Arabia
- The new resolution is going to help enterprises, employees and workes to facilitate the guides of activationg and implementing the provisions of the resolution.
- The behavioral infirngment refers to all acts of abuse practiced by one party against other, it includes all kinds of exploitation, threats, harassment, extortion, inducement, quarrel, insult, offense, deliberate seclusion with the opposite gender, discrimination. See Also : List of countries eligible for on arrival Saudi Tourist Visa
- These acts may intend, lead to potentially lead to physical, psychological, sexual or economic harm to the other party. It covers all kind of abuse among employees outside official working hours.
250 Bangladeshi Expatriates sent back to Bangladesh from Saudi Arabia
A flight carrying about 130 Bangladeshi workers have been sent from Saudi Arabia to Bangladesh's Hazrat Shahjalal International Airport at Dhaka amid a crackdown on undocumented workers. Related : Saudi Arabia arrested more than 3.7 illegal expatriates
A Saudi Airlines flight carrying the workers landed at Dhaka's Hazrat Shahjalal International Airport around 11:20 PM on Thursday. Read : 69% of employees in small and medium companies are Expatriates in Saudi Arabia
- It is in Bangladesh news that some of those who returned home last night alleged that they detained even though they have legal documents as their employers did not take any measures even after being contacted over phone.
- The authorities concerned of Wage Earners Welfare Board with the help of the Brac Migration Program provided the returnees necessary food, assistance to the Bangladeshi workers. Recommend : Daily 1500 expats leaving Saudi Arabia on Final Exit
- According to the official of Brac, Around 12,000 Bangladeshi workers have so far been sent to Bangladesh from Saudi Arabia during this year 2019.
Violations and Penalties on Public Decency Codes of Saudi Arabia
Saudi Arabia's Police are authorize to detect the listed violations and levy the fines on the violators of the Public Decency Code. Violators also need to pay the cost of repairing the damage resulting from their violations and infringments.
1. 3000 SR fine for first time on "Indecent behavior that includes act of sexual nature", Repeated violation will penalize you with 6000 Saudi Riyals.
2. 500 SR for first time on "Playing Music in High volume inside a residential area and a complaint is made by one or more residents, without obtaining a prior approval". Repeated violation will fine you with 1000 SR.
3. "Playing Music during prayer time" will penalize you with 1000 SR for the first time and 2000 SR for the 2nd time or repeated violation.
4. "Non-removal of pet feces by its owner", First time violation fine is 100 SR and 200 SR for the repeated violations.
5. "Littering in non designated areas and spitting" will penalize you with 500 SR for the first time, From second time onwards your fine will be doubled.
6. 200 SR fine for the first time on "Occupying the seats and facilities designated for the elderly and the disable persons", repeating it will cost you 400 SR.
7. "Bypassing barriers to access public areas" is a violation, it will cost you to pay 500 SR, in case of repetition 1000 SR should be paid.
8. SR 50 fine for not respecting queues and jumping lines on first time, second time it will be 100 SR.
9. 200 SR for 2nd time and 100 SR for first time on "Inappropriate attires in public including underpants, night garments that outrage public marlity, carry racial emblems or promote depravity".
10. The Sale, Purchase and Consumption of alcohol is prohibited in Saudi Arabia, It is illegal as per the Saudi Arabia law.
11. It is Prohibited to take photos or videos of others or traffic accidents or crimes or other incidents without permission. Fine for this violation is 1000 SR on 1st time, from 2nd times it will be 2000 SR.
12. Disposing of grabage at non designated areas or sites.
13. Exposing people in public places to harmful lighting, laser beams that may harm, frighten or endanger such people, 1st time fine is 100 SR, 200 SR from second time.
14. First time 100 SR, Repetition of violation penalize with 200 SR on "Any act of Physical or Verbal, that harm, frighten or endanger any individual in public place".
15. Placing or sticking commercial labels and distributing flyers in public places without approval, For the first time the fine is 100 SR from 2nd time its 200 SR.
16. Placing slogans or images on public transportation which encourages racism or porn or drug use, For the first time 100 SR from next it is 200 SR.
17. 100 SR fine for first time on "Writing or Drawing or similar act on public transportation or walls without authorization", second time the fine will be 200 SR.
18. 100 SR fine on "wearing improper clothing in public places", 200 SR from 2nd time.
19. Wearing in public places clothing that bear profane language or obscene image and symbols.