NAQAL MALOOMAT IN SAUDI ARABIA
Whenever you do passport renewal, Whether it is expatriate own or expatriate family member's passport, you need to register it in Saudi Jawazat computer records. This registration is known as Naqal maloomat.
- In other words, Update of information from old passport to new one in Jawazat system. Actually this process will be done by your company HR. However, if you want to do it by yourself in any other case then this article will explain you in detail.
Required Documents to do Naqal Maloomat for your Dependents:
1. Jawazat Form, You can get it from Jawazat office or from you company HR.
2. Original and photo copies of below mentioned documents.
- Dependent New Passport
- Dependent Old Passport
- Iqama (Residence Identity)
Procedure to do Naqal Maloomat :
- Fill the Jawazat form, You can take help from typists who sitting around jawazat office.
- Go to your nearest Jawazat office "CHECK NEAREST SAUDI JAWAZAT OFFICE".
- Go to Naqal Maloomat counter, You can ask anyone at reception, where is naqal maloomat counter.
- Once you reach counter, Submit your new passport, Iqama and the Arabic filled form.
- If everything goes fine, It will be done. Sometimes they stamp on your passport and sometimes they do not.
- Now you can check in "ABSHIR MOI ACCOUNT" whether your information is updated correctly or not.
Related Articles :