- Back to Home »
- BANGLADESHI EXPATS , EXPATS NEWS , FILIPINO EXPATS , IQAMA , NRI , PAKISTANI EXPATS »
- A new way to Check Iqama Expiry Date through Absher.Sa
Posted by : Aahil Shaik Sunday, July 7, 2019
A new ways to Check Iqama Expiry Date through Absher.Sa
Now you can check your iqama expiry date through Absher.Sa, But you can only view it if you have account with Absher. Earlier it was possible to see without account by just clicking moi.gov.sa link and entering iqama number. Now you can view only by using your or others account.
It is mandatory from now onwards to have an account in Absher.Sa in order to check your iqama expiry, however it is not mandatory to have your own account you can also check from others absher account.
- Once you logged into your new Absher.sa account, you can see a top search box there you need to write "Query Iqama Expiry Service" from that option you can check yours or others iqama expiry date.
- The procedure is same you need to enter your iqama number and image code, you will the result or expiry date of your resident id on top.
- The old link of checking iqama expiry is no more working its requesting to go to new website Absher.sa
- The new website of Absher brings more feature and user friendly, so we request all the expats from now onwards use the new Absher website for requesting your services.