- Back to Home »
- ABSHER , FAMILY VISA »
- Permanent Family Visa Status in MOI
Posted by : Aahil Shaik Monday, April 13, 2015
MOI Permanent Family visa status online
Check the Status of "Online submitted permanent family visa" in Ministry Of Interior website, Once approved in MOI, Wait for approval in MOFA, Then check the status, Verify it in Enjaz, Then Print it and send to home country for visa stamping.
- SignIn to your MOI Abshir account, Click on E-SERVICES, Then at left side click on ISTIQDAM, and then click on FAMILY VISA SERVICES. Here you can see two options one is "NEW FAMILY VISA APPLICATION" and the other one is "VIEW AND PRINT SUBMITTED APPLICATION".
- Once you click on "View and Print Submitted Application", It will redirect you to a new page where you can see the present status of your submitted online permanent family visa application.
- If you can see an application status of "Submitted" and visa number "Not Issued", It means your application not yet approved by Ministry Of Interior(MOI) or you did not visited Chamber Of Commerce(COC).
- If you already received approval SMS of permanent family visa from Ministry Of Interior then you can see your Application status as "Approved", Including Visa number and Reference Number. You can see all the details of issued visa including Sponsor and applicant details in "Open" link which is just beside "Reference Number" and below "Action".
- Next step after approval from Ministry Of Interior is "APPROVAL FROM MOFA".
APPROVAL FROM MOFA FOR ONLINE PERMANENT FAMILY VISA :
Once application is approved by MOI (Ministry Of Interior), Now you need to wait for Approval from MOFA (Ministry Of Foreign Affairs), which will take 3 to 4 days.
- After 3 to 4 days you can go to "MOFA website", Choose English, Select query "VISA ISSUED FROM MOFA", Type "VISA NUMBER from MOI", Enter "IQAMA NUMBER" then IMAGE code and submit to "INQUIRE"
You can see this message "الرجاء طباعة المستند ومراجعة ممثلية المملكة لإصدار تأشيرة الدخول" , Now you can print the application and send to home country for visa stamping.
Goto this link https://enjazit.com.sa/Enjaz/GetVisaInformation/Org
Enter Visa Number, Visa Issuing Authority (Port of Boarding), Sponsor ID.