- Back to Home »
- EXPATS NEWS , FAMILY VISA , Multiple Visit Visa , PROCEDURES , SAUDI ARABIA , VISIT VISA »
- Procedure to apply for Family Visit Visa of Saudi Arabia for Expats online
Posted by : Aahil Shaik Thursday, August 4, 2022
Procedure to apply for Family Visit Visa of Saudi Arabia for Expats online
Saudi Arabia allows its resident expats with iqama to apply for a family visit visa online, in order to bring their relatives into the Kingdom on a family visit (either in Single entry or in Multiple Entry) visa.
The total procedure of applying for family visit visa is online in just few clicks after entering the few required details. Expatriates living in Saudi Arabia can now able to bring their below mentioned relatives on family visit visa.
1. Spouse (Wife or Husband)
2. Children (Sons and Daughters)
3. Parents of Iqama holder (Mother and Father)
4. Parents in Law of Iqama holder (Spouse's Mother and Father)
5. Iqama holder's Brother and his family (Wife and children)
6 Iqama holder's Sister and her family (Husband and children)
7. Sister in Law (Spouse's Sister)
8. Brother in Law (Spouse's Brother)
9. Grand Parents
Requirements while applying Family visit visa online :
1. More than 6 months of validity on Passport of those to whom you want to bring on family visit visa.
2. Valid iqama with at least 3 months validity.
3. Nafath application (You can use Absher details for login into this account)
Procedure to apply for family visit visa online for Saudi resident expatriates :
1. Visit https://visa.mofa.gov.sa/Account/Loginindividuals
- In case the above link have any issue, you can visit visa.mofa.gov.sa the select "Services for Citizens and Residents" then "Resident" and then "Family Visit Visa Application for Residents", click on Apply.
2. Login on Nafath, by entering your Iqama number, or by entering your Absher details, then verify it via OTP, or by opening Nafath application and approve the request by selecting the number seen on your screen.
3. In the next page, you will see all your details including your company name and id, Now you need to go to "Visa Objectives" and enter "زيارة أفراد الأسرة" in Arabic, which means Family members visit.
4. In the next option "Entry Visa Number" you can enter your visa number or you can leave it blank.
5. Now click on "Add" to enter the visitor's personal and passport details.
6. Select Nationality from the available list.
7. Enter Name in English, Same as on the visitor's passport.
8. Enter Date of Birth, Birth Place and select Gender of the visitor.
9. At "Occupation" you need to write in Arabic, the occupation of visitor in Arabic only, mostly people use Housewife (ربه منزل).
10. Enter Mobile number and Email address.
11. Select 'Religion' and 'Relation' of the visitor with Iqama holder from the mentioned list.
12. Enter passport details of the visitor including Passport Number, Passport Type, Passport Issue Date, Passport Expiry Date, Passport Issue Place.
13. After this you need to enter visa information, where you need to select the "Coming place" from the available list, from where the visitor is entering.
14. At last you need to select the visa type, whether it is 'Single' or 'Multiple' entry and then click on "Add".
- The duration of the Single Entry visa is 30 days and it can be extend online for 5 more times, each extension will be 30 days. By this visa, the visitor can stay up to 180 days in Saudi Arabia without exiting from the Kingdom
- The duration of the Multiple Entry visa is 90 days, with possible one more extension of 90 days, after which the visitor need to exit from the Kingdom and can re-enter and stay for another 90 days and the duration of multiple-entry visit visa is 365 days.
15. Now you can print the application and do the Chamber through your company, which just takes few minutes as it is now online. In case of government employees need to submit their application form to Ministry of Foreign Affairs. While for domestic workers, their employer can approved it through his Absher account.
- Once you done with it, you need to wait and check your visit visa application status by using your Request or Application number and iqama number. Once you see 'Document Number' instead of 'Request/Application Number', it means your visa is approved and you can send it to your home country to continue with the stamping procedure and you can know your visa stamping status .