Posted by : Aahil Shaik Dec 16, 2018
PROCEDURE TO CHECK FAMILY VISIT VISA APPROVAL & ISSUANCE STATUS IN SAUDI ARABIA
After submitting your family visit visa online on Ministry Of Foreign Affairs (MOFA) website, You should wait for visa approval and issuance. Generally it takes 1 to 7 working days for visa issuance, some times it takes one month. Related : Step by step guide to apply family visit visa online
Here we bring the step by step procedure for you to check the applied visit visa status online through MOFA.
1. Visit MOFA website by following this link https://visa.mofa.gov.sa/
2. Change to your preferred language English/Arabic Similar : Required documents for stamping family visit visa
3. Scroll down and select "Application Submitted to MoFA", enter "Application Number", "Id Number" and Captcha code.
- Application number is the number which you get after submitting family visit visa request online. Id number is your Iqama number.
4. Click on "Inquire", If you see 'Visa number' and 'Visa date' then it means your visa is approved and issued. If you see same as you seen when submitted, it means you need to check again later. In case you see some message in 'red', please find the meaning of it in "Status meanings of family visit visa".
HOW TO CONFIRM VISIT VISA IS ISSUED :
1. Copy visa number from the above method, Now go to link https://visa.mofa.gov.sa/
2. Select "Visa Issued from MoFA", Enter 'Visa Number', 'Iqama Number' and Captcha code, click on 'Inquire'.
3. You can print it and send it to your home country for stamping process. Recommend : Check stamping visit visa status on passport