- Back to Home »
- REQUIRED DOCUMENTS FOR STAMPING FAMILY VISIT VISA
Posted by : Aahil Shaik Jan 8, 2019
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS TO SAUDI EMBASSY FOR STAMPING FAMILY VISIT VISA & FOR VISITOR'S MEDICAL INSURANCE
Once your family visit visa is issued from Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, you need to send it in your home country where the stamping will be done by your agent, he also processed visitor's medical insurance as it is mandatory. In case you do not know whether your visit visa is issued or not you can check it by following this article "Family visit visa issuance status of Saudi Arabia".
Required documents to Saudi Embassy for Stamping family visit visa of Saudi Arabia and for Visitor's medical or health insurance.
1. Visa copy issued from MoFA
2. Applicant Original Passport with minimum 6 months validity
3. Applicant's Old passport if available
4. Sponsor's Passport copy (Front and Back)
5. Sponsor's valid Iqama copy Related : Check iqama expiry date
6. Sponsor Address in Saudi Arabia for Medical Insurance of the applicant
7. In case of wife, Marriage certificate.
8. In case of wife parents, Wife passport copy and iqama copy if available
9. In case of children, Birth certificate.
10. Two Passport size photographs with white back ground
11. Email Id and phone number
12. Payment for visitor's medical Insurance and agent fee for stamping. (Around 13,000 Indian rupees in total).
- For stamping visit visa on passport, it takes nearly 7 days, In case of any holidays or Ramadan month, it may take more time. You can check your stamping status any time by following this article "Procedure to check stamping status on your passport".