- Back to Home »
- GCC UPDATES , NATIONAL DAY »
- 5 Day celebrations in Dubai on 89th Saudi National Day
Posted by : Aahil Shaik Thursday, September 12, 2019
5 Day Saudi National Day celebrations in Dubai
On the occassion of 89th Saudi National Day, 5 days special events will be taking place all over Dubai as per the statement of visitdubai. Trending : Multiple entry visit visa of 1 year for 300 SR in Saudi Arabia
The special events includes a Burj Khalifa Display, Dubai Fountain Show, Concerts and Fireworks. The fireworks against a backdrop of the Arabian Gulf at the Beach in JBR and the Pointe at Palm Jumeriah. Recommend : Expats guide for working in Saudi Arabia
- Special spectacle of fire, lasers and lights to tradition Saudi tunes and colours from September 19 to 23 at Dubai Festival City Mall. A star studded concerts will also takes place for the special occassion of 89th Saudi National Day reported Khaleej Times.
- The World's tallest building 'Burj Khalifa' will also be part of the celebrations as its lights up with the Saudi flag on September 23 along with a Saudi National Anthem spectacle at Dubai Fountain. Read : Saudi Visit Visa, Hajj visa, Umrah visa and transit visa for 300 SR
- Saudi nationals can enjoy a range of discounts across the mall's attractions, Visitors at the Dubai Mall can enjoy the Saudi traditional tunes. Hotels in Dubai are offering special deals to those who are visiting Dubai on this special occassion.