Posted by : Aahil Shaik Dec 13, 2018
STEP BY STEP PROCEDURE TO APPLY SAUDI ARABIA FAMILY VISIT VISA ONLINE
Procedure of applying family visit visa online is little what change as the Ministry Of Foreign Affairs (MOFA) updated its website, So we bring here the new procedure for those who are interested to apply family visit visa online for their family members like (Wife, Children, Father, Mother, Father in Law and Mother in Law. Read : Validity of family visit visa in Saudi Arabia
1. Currently visit visa application is in Arabic only, So you can take anyone's help who know Arabic, if you want, other wise just follow the explained procedure, Click on the link https://visa.mofa.gov.sa/FamilyVisitVisa
2. Click on "أوافق (Agree)", In the next screen, Enter your 'Iqama number', 'Iqama expiry date' and 'Visa number'. Visa number is from your passport visa stamping. Click on "التالى (Next)".
3. Now you can see your details like name, nationality, profession, date of birth, sponsor id, sponsor name. Here you need to enter "Mobile Number", It should be start with '009665xxxxx', Then enter your "City" and "Email", Click on "التالى (Next)".
4. In the next screen you should enter the purpose of visit you can type it in Arabic "زيارة عائلية", which means family visit. Enter image code and then click on "إضافة (Add)".
5. Now enter the visitor details like as it is in passport, Name, religion, Date of birth, Date of Issue, Date of Expiry, Place of Issue, passport type, occupation, nationality, gender, relationship, type of entry, validity and length of stay, click on "إضافة (Add)".
6. You can enter same like these for all the visitors you want to bring. Once you finish click on "حفظ (Save)". Print the application and give it to your company or Jawazat related person in your company, He will do Chamber of it online in few minutes.
7. Wait for your "visit visa status", Once its approved, you can send the copy of it to your home country, where stamping will be done on the visitor passport. See Also : documents required for stamping family visit visa of Saudi Arabia