- Back to Home »
- VALIDITY OF VISIT VISAS AND FINAL EXIT VISAS
VALIDITY OF VISIT VISAS & FINAL EXIT VISAS, NO BAN ON DEPENDENTS IF NOT RETURNED ON RE ENTRY VISA
No ban on dependents and companions (family members) of expatriates living in Saudi Arabia, If they failed to return on their exit re entry visas, However for expatriates their will be a ban if they failed to return before the expiry of their exit re entry visas. Trending : Coming back on expired exit re entry visas
Visit visas cannot be extended more than 180 days (6 months) as it is limited, Those who are on one month or 3 months visit visas can request the extension of their visit visas before one week or 7 days of expiry date said Jawazat (Passport Department). Related : Dependent exit re entry expired
- Final Exit visas are free of charge and the validity of final exit visas are 60 days starting from the visa issued date, There is no use of iqama validity once final exit visa issued, However to issue final exit visa you need iqama validity. There will be huge penalties if the expat stays in the Kingdom after their visa expires.
- Hajj and Umrah pilgrims should observe the validity of their visas and should leave Kingdom with in time before facing any huge penalties. Performing Hajj with out permit will ban one from entering into Kingdom for 10 years. Similar : Renew Family Visit visa
- In the year 2017, More than 12 million entry visas issued for Hajj and Umrah pilgrims, The numbers are expected to reach 30 million by the year 2030. Saudi Arabia issued 12 million visas for expats in 2017.
- All necessary preparations are being made by infrastructure development to accommodate growing number of pilgrims and to perform the Hajj and Umrah rituals with ease and comfort. Similar : performing Hajj without tasreeh