Posted by : Aahil Shaik Sep 27, 2019
Women Tourists not required to wear Abaya in Saudi Arabia, Modest clothing enough
Foreign women visiting to Saudi Arabia will not required to wear an Abaya (The Viel, wear by Muslim women), However they need to wear modest clothing in Public areas of the Kingdom. Most Viewed : List of Countries eligible for new Saudi Tourist visa
Saudi Arabian women are required to wear Abaya in Public, Foreign visitors women will still be asked to wear modest clothing. The changes are the latest in the Kingdom after the electronic Tourist visa as per the Saudi Vision 2030 economic plan. Recommend : Saudi Arabia's e-Tourist Visa details
- Generous Hospitality is at the heart of the Arabian culture and we look forward to showing our guests a very warm welcome. Visitor are going to be surprised and delighted by the treasures of Saudi Arabia.
- 5 UNESCO World Heritage Sites, a vibrant local culture and breathtaking natural beauty of Saudi Arabia. Be first to discover and explore the treasures of the Kingdom said the Saudi Commission for Tourism and National Heritage (SCTH). Read : Jeddah's King Abdul Aziz International Aiprort Terminal 1
- All the tourists can visit anywhere in the Kingdom except the Holy cities of Makkah and Madina, Where only the Muslims are permitted to visit and perform Umrah.
- SCTH said there are more than 10,000 historical locations in Saudi Arabia, 5 of which UNESCO World Heritages. Al Ula, NEOM and the Red Sea locations are potential tourist locations. Trending : Saudi Arabia waived expat fee of industrial workers for 5 years
- Women over 18 years are not required to accompany with male relatives on new Saudi electronic Tourist visas.