Posted by : Aahil Shaik Tuesday, July 14, 2020
The new Jeddah's King Abdul Aziz International Airport Terminal 1
Saudi Arabia's King Salman officially inaugurated the new King Abdul Aziz International Airport (KAIA) Terminal 1, It is one of the biggest infrastructure projects undertaken in the Kingdom. Most Viewed : Riyadh to Jeddah in 46 minutes with Hyperloop technology
The new King Abdul Aziz International airport is 19 Kms away from the heart of the city Jeddah, It is a gateway to the Makkah holy city. All the international pilgrims will arrive in this airport.
Jeddah's new King Abdulaziz International Airport Terminal 1 has
- 136 meter World's tallest aviation tower Read : Jeddah to Makkah in 35 with a new Highway
- 98 Airplanes parking (70 connected to airport, 28 separated)
- 300 counters (220 Boarding counters, 80 Self service counters)
- 810,000 Square meters airport lounge
- Capacity of hadling 30 million passengers per year See Also : Makkah to Madina in 130 minutes in Haramain Train
- Estimated as one of the largest terminal in the World
- The long term goal of the airport is to handle more than 80 million passengers per year by 2035.
- 41.2 million people used King Abdul Aziz International Airport in the year 2018, its a big record till now. Read : Free WiFi for passengers at Saudi Airports
- The aim of the new airport is to raise the level of service provided to airport passengers with highest international standards with the growing demand for air traffic at airport.