- Back to Home »
- RIYADH TO JEDDAH IN 46 MINUTES WITH HYPERLOOP TECHNOLOGY
Mar 28, 2019
RIYADH TO JEDDAH IN JUST 46 MINUTES WITH WORLD CLASS TECHNOLOGY 'HYPERLOOP'
Saudi Arabia is expected to begin using Virgin Hyperloop One the latest transport technologies by mid 2020, according to the Vice President of Virgin Hyperloop One in Arabian Gulf. Most Viewed : Saudi Arabia hires its first robot employee
This world class technology to arrive in Saudi Arabia soon, The travel time between Riyadh and Jeddah (about 950 km) will not be more than 46 minutes in hyperloop, while from Riyadh to Qiddiyah city will take just 7 minutes. Recommend : Umran e-Visas soon for Individuals
- Tickets price of the hyperloop will be lesser than flight tickets and nearly equal to the prices of bus or train travel tickets. The hyperloop system will include options like Riyadh to Dammam, Jeddah to Neom, etc.,
- The highest speed of the Hyperloop system can be the speed of 670 miles per hour or 1080 km per hour, It is the rocket speed, thrice speed of a high speed train or magnetic trains. See Also : Khobar become the first city to have 5G network
- The new transport system will create thousands of high value jobs within the first year of its launch. but the technical specifications that will accompany will require cooperation with various sectors like construction, programming and architecture sectors.
- This system will reaping returns from the injected investments within 10 years, This system will get huge profits for Saudi Arabia.
- Gulf Cooperation Council alignment route plans with stops at NEOM, Red Sea, Jeddah, Makkah, Riyadh, Kuwait, Abu Dhabi, Dubai and Muscat. Trending : Saudi Arabia in Guinness record for its largest olive plantation
- Currently the supported projects are with the governments of United States, Saudi Arabia, UAE, India and Spain.