Feb 26, 2018
TEACHERS ON DEPENDENT VISA ARRESTED FOR GIVING ILLEGAL PRIVATE CLASSES
Authorities of Saudi Arabia has been arrested number of Egyptian teachers, who were caught giving illegal private tuition to the students in Mecca region. Trending : Thousands of illegal workers arrested in Saudi Arabia
The security crackdown took place in Mecca governorate as part of the ongoing campaign "Nation without illegal expats" according to the report published in 'Okaz' local newspaper of Saudi Arabia. Recommend : Self Employment on employee visa is illegal
- The Egyptian Consulate in Jeddah confirmed the news in a released statement and they are now collaborating with the Saudi authorities in order to resolve this matter and release the arrested Egyptian teachers with legal proceedings on this incident.
- The Egyptian women who were arrested in Saudi Arabia were on dependent visas of their husbands, hence they do not have a legal work permit or permission to give private classes to any students in the Kingdom. Related : Ban on expats to work on gold and jewelry shops
- Currently the women are at a deportation center and it is expected that they will be fined before they release said Egyptian Consulate spokesperson to the country's local newspaper 'Masrawy'.
- Starting from November 15th of 2017, Saudi Arabia started crackdown on illegal residents and workers in Saudi Arabia, with in 4 months of time more than 670,000 illegal expatriates were arrested. Similar : Penalties on expired iqamas sponsor
- The campaign 'Nation with out violators' still continuing in all over the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and hunting the violators of residence, labor and border security.