EMPLOYERS FINE FOR IQAMA VIOLATIONS & EMPLOYING ILLEGAL WORKERS
Saudi Jawazat(General Passport Office) will fine SR 500/- for employers who failed to renew the iqamas of their expatriate workers before 3 days of its expiry date and SR 25,000/- for hiring illegal workers without work permit. Trending : No more expiry date on Iqama
The Directorate General of Passports (Saudi Arabia Jawazat) warned the employers, companies and sponsors for delaying the process of issuing new iqama's or renewing old iqama's of their expatriate workers. Do you know : What is Jawazat?
- Employers who failed to renew or issue iqama before three days of its expiry will be charged SR 500/- on each resident identity card for the first time.
- If the violation is repeated for the second time then the penalty will be increased to SR 1000/- on each expatriate iqama. Hot : Check iqama expiry date online
- In case of repeating the same violation for the third time then that expatriate worker will be deported to his or her home country. Most Viewed : Saudi Expats new fee
- Those who delayed issuance or renewing iqamas due to Shamoon virus attack will be exempt from the penalties, However they have to approach National Information Center through Ministry Of Labor and Social Development.
Saudi Arabia Jawazat also warned those employers and companies, who are employing or employed illegal expatriate workers. In this case the violation penalties will be as follows
- SR 25,000/- for first violation with one year ban on new recruitment and deportation of the related manager in case he is an expatriate.
- For repeating the same violation second time, the penalty will be increase to SR 50,000/- with two years of ban on new recruitment and the deportation of the related manager in case of an expatriate. Recommend : new Jawazat Services fee
- Third time violation will fined with SR 100,000 with five years of ban on new recruitment and one year jail term for the related manager and deportation in case of an expatriate.