- Back to Home »
- EXPATS NEWS , MOH , SAUDI ARABIA , SAUDI NEWS , Sehhaty »
- Saudi Arabia launches e-Certificate for Children Vaccinations via Sehhaty app
Posted by : Aahil Shaik Friday, February 3, 2023
Saudi Arabia launches e-Certificate for Children Vaccinations via Sehhaty app
The Ministry of Health in Saudi Arabia has launched the child vaccination electronic certificate service as an alternative to the paper certificate, as part of the health digital transformation. Recommend : Parents to charge, if children are neglected in Saudi Arabia
This is to facilitate health services for Saudi citizens and residents within the framework to allow them to track of critically-important children vaccinations and to file it which they are recorded.
- The Saudi Health Ministry called on every parents to register their children's vaccinations through vaccination documentation clinic in health centers, or self-register it through the Sehhaty (My Health) application. So that they can review keep and refer to it at any time online with ease. See Also : Every parent must ensure their child vaccination on time
- The Ministry of Health created Sehhaty app to provide health services to individuals of Saudi Arabia, and allows the users to access health information and to get a number of health services provided by various authorities in the health sector.
- The conversion of child vaccination certificate from paper to online through Sehhaty app, with the aim to ease the preserving process of the vaccination documents and to download it when needed. Viewable Story : Watch Sheybarah island of Saudi Arabia
Steps to book an appointment to document the Child vaccination certificate online via Sehhaty App :
* Register information.
* Select Book an appointment.
* Choose document the vaccination.
* Select the establishment, then
* Select appropriate date and time. Join Saudi Expatriates group on Whatsapp
* Confirm the registration.