- Back to Home »
- EXPATS NEWS , MOROOR , SAUDI ARABIA , SAUDI NEWS , TRAFFIC UPDATES »
- Saudi Moroor warns of 4 wrong behaviors while driving in Traffic jam
Posted by : Aahil Shaik Tuesday, September 6, 2022
Saudi Moroor warns of 4 wrong behaviors while driving in Traffic jam
The General Directorate of Traffic (Moroor) in Saudi Arabia has warned the motorists of four wrong behaviors while driving in traffic jams, as they are in violation of traffic regulations on the road. Most Viewed : Passengers sitting in places not designated for them is a traffic violation
Saudi Moroor explained that these wrong behaviors include the following.
* Moving from one lane to another lane.
* Misusing the vehicle horn.
* Not leaving safe distance between vehicles and
* Overtaking from the corners of the road. See Also : Fines for speeding violations on roads
- The Saudi Moroor called all the motorists to stick and follow to the traffic regulations on the road in traffic jams, in order to reach the targeted destination safely.
Steps for dropping damaged or neglected vehicles during Corrective period :
The General Directorate of Traffic revealed the steps to drop the neglected vehicles from the records of Traffic Department, calling to take advantage of the corrective period to drop damaged or neglected vehicles, which started from 1st March 2022 for a period of one year.
- One can do it by handing it over to one of the shops licensed to sell de-registered vehicles or the shops of iron presses and bring proof of that and hand over the vehicle plate and vehicle licenses to the Saudi Moroor. Recommend : Returning expats can replace their driving license on new iqama