- Back to Home »
- CORONAVIRUS , MOH , SAUDI ARABIA , SAUDI NEWS »
- Saudi Arabia reports just 75 new Corona infections in the last 24 hours, Total 546,411
Posted by : Aahil Shaik Friday, September 17, 2021
Saudi Arabia reports 75 new Corona infections in the last 24 hours and on 17th September, Total 546,411
The Undersecretary of the Ministry of Health in Saudi Arabia, Abdullah bin Mufreh Asiri, confirmed that it is not logical for the general public to receive a third dose of Corona vaccine, highlighting that the two doses of the Corona vaccine prevent severe disease and hypnosis.
Asiri said that "If the two doses of the vaccine prevent severe illness, hypnosis, deaths, it is not logical for the general community to receive a third dose."
- “At this stage of excellent vaccination coverage, we need to reconsider the logic and method of laboratory testing for Corona virus and judge the pandemic only from the perspective of the burden of disease on the society”, he added. Trending : CITC launches 2nd phase of Local Roaming Service
- Today, the Ministry of Health in Saudi Arabia reported 75 new corona cases, 64 new recoveries an 6 deaths in the last 24 hours, raising the total infections in the Kingdom to 546,411 of which 535,373 recovered with 8,651 deaths.
- Active corona cases in Saudi Arabia slightly raised to 2,387 of which 378 are critical, in the last 24 hours 27 people left critical care. Jeddah tops in active corona cases with 145, Riyadh with 143, while is 3rd in the list with 121 active corona infections.
- The health ministry has performed 53,730 corona tests in the last 24 hours and 28,302,054 corona tests since the beginning of the pandemic in the Kingdom. Recommend : Saudi Arabia approves Personal Data Protection Law
- Saudi Arabia has provided more than 40.54 million (40,544,167) doses of corona vaccine to its citizens, residents and visitors all over the Kingdom through its 587 vaccination centers.
- The Ministry statistics revealed that more than 17.52 million (17,527,299) people received two doses, while 23 million (23,016,868) people received 1 dose and the elderly people received 1,634,484 doses of vaccine against corona virus. Follow Saudi Expatriates on imo