Posted by : Aahil Shaik Feb 1, 2020
Guinness World Record at Al Ula of Saudi Arabia for Longest Hot Air Balloon Glow Show
The Royal Commission of Al Ula province in Saudi Arabia has won the Guinness World Records title for its longest hot air balloon glow show with 100 balloons spread around the area of 3 km over the desert. Trending : Saudi Exit re-Entry visa conditions of expats and dependents
The ongoing festival of Winter at Tantora in Al Ula province of Saudi Arabia breaks the record after participation of Balloonists from 19 countries around the world.
- The festival of Winter at Tantora shows regular glow, arts, music and culture festival. 100 Balloons kept 30 meters far from each to make it 3 Km long in an attempt of record before the festival end. Read : Saudi Arabia's Guinness World Record for its largest olive plantation
- The CEO of the Royal Commission for Al Ula in the Kingdom said we enormously proud to have been recognized by the Guinness World Record for this achievement.
- The balloonists who participated in the event were all certified experts who hold commercial licenses, The event achieved with maximum impact and it was truly a night to remember at AL Ula as it offered extraordinary opportunity in every sphere as destination.
- They had offered the visitors to glide over the Balloons and through Al Ula spectacular landscape and some of its 7000 years of archaeological remains. See Also : World's longest straight road title is now with Saudi Arabia
- Winter at Tantora to run till March 7, 2020 and the features a range of top class entertainment, for the visitors, It has the mirrored Maraya concert hall and the Fursan horse endurance race.
Watch video : Winter at Tantora