- Back to Home »
- Exit Re-Entry Visa Rules, Conditions and Fee in Saudi Arabia
Posted by : Aahil Shaik Jan 30, 2020
Paid Exit Re Entry Visa fee of Expats or Dependents is non refundable
The latest exit re-entry visa rules, conditions and fee in Saudi Arabia for expatriates and their dependents living in the Kingdom as per the Ministry of Interior and Absher portal.
1. Issued Exit re-Entry visa should be used within 3 months from the date of issue or return date else fine will be applicable.
2. Issued Exit re-Entry visa can be cancelled with NO FINE within 3 months from the date of issue.
3. Make sure that the displayed name and passport number on visa is same as in your passport.
4. Visa holder must travel with all the family members who are included in his or her passport.
5. No funds will be refunded after Issuance of Exit Re-Entry visa, whether it is used, not used or cancelled.
6. In case of exit re entry expires, Sponsor or Employer can able to extend it through MOFA (Ministry Of Foreign Affairs) website.
Make Sure you met with below conditions before you apply for Exit Re-Entry visa
1. Validity of Passport should be equal or more than 90 days.
2. While using "Return before date" option, Please make sure that exit re-entry visa duration cannot be less than 7 days, It should be equal to 7 days + Visa duration not exceeding the Iqama validity.
3. In case of "Return date option", The selected date is the last day of return to Saudi Arabia.
4. While using "Duration in Days", please make sure that the visa duration should be to 90 days+ visa duration not exceeding the iqama validity.
5. In case of difference in Hijri and Gregorian date, Gregorian date will be preferred.
Exit Re-Entry visa fee :
- 200 SR fee for first 2 months or less than 2 months exit re-entry visa.
- 100 SR fee for each extra month added after 2 months till the date of iqama expiry.
- 1 Month will be counted as 30 days for Exit Re-Entry visa
- 31 to 60 days will be counted as 2 months of exit re-entry visa in case of fee.