Posted by : Aahil Shaik Jun 24, 2019
Saudi Arabia started accepting Special Residency Permits Applications
In order to attract wealthy and high skilled expats, Saudi Arabia launched new special residency scheme same like Green card system of the other countries like USA. Trending : Regulations of Premium residency permit
From Sunday, The Premium Residency Center began receiving applications for the new privileged iqama through the electronic platform SAPRC (Saprc.gov.sa).
There are two types of special residencies (Privileged iqama) for expatriates one is permanent and the other one is yearly renewable one. The fee for the permanent one is 800,000 Saudi Riyals and for renewable one the price will be 100,000 Saudi Riyals. Recommend : Fines for delaying Saudi Council Card
- Last month, Saudi Arabia's cabinet (76 Shoura members) approved these scheme, now the online portal to apply for special residency of Saudi Arabia is opened for expatriates or foreigners who wish to live and work in the Kingdom.
- These special scheme allows expatriates free movement including
- Recruitment of housemaids
- Real estate ownership
- Real estate utilization in Mecca and Madina
- Private transportation ownership
- working in the private sector and moving
- Freedom of exiting and returning to Saudi Arabia
- Use of airport lanes for Saudis Read : Umrah visa pilgrims can now visit other cities of Saudi Arabia
- Conducting businesses according to the foreign investment regulations.
- For now, Saudi Arabia has over 10 million expatriates working and living in the Kingdom, The employer or sponsor only can issue exit or exit re entry to the expats whenever they want to leave the country. See Also : Fines on expired iqama expats
- As per the law, The residency permits will be offered to the highly skilled foreigners who will benefit from the ability to recruit workers, own properties and transport.