- Back to Home »
- PILGRIMS ON UMRAH VISA CAN NOW VISIT TO OTHER CITIES
Posted by : Aahil Shaik Monday, September 17, 2018
PILGRIMS WITH UMRAH VISA CAN NOW ALLOWED TO VISIT OTHER CITIES OF SAUDI ARABIA
Good news for those who are visiting Saudi Arabia from other countries on Umrah visa as they are now allowed to visit any other city in the Kingdom during their 30 days Umrah visa. Trending : Saudi Airlines offers on board Free texting of Facebook messenger
However, Out of 30 days Umrah visa, They should spend 15 days on visiting the Two Holy Mosques in Makkah and Madina confirmed Saudi Authorities. Recommend : Mecca to Medina train ticket price
- Earlier, Umrah and Hajj pilgrims are not allowed to visit any other cities of Saudi Arabia except Jeddah, Makkah and Madinah, Now this restriction is removed.
- According to the Under secretary of Ministry of Hajj and Umrah Affairs, In the last 4 days itself more than 25,000 Umrah visas have been issued and more than 1000 pilgrims arrived in Saudi Arabia from all over the world. Most Viewed : Top companies in Saudi Arabia for the year 2018
- He also revealed that programs dedicated to Umrah for pilgrims this year comes as qualitative leap in allowing pilgrims and visitors from outside Saudi Arabia to visit any city in the Kingdom during their 30 day Umrah visa, In which 15 days for visiting the Two Holy Mosques.
- He expects 8.5 million pilgrims will visit until the end of the month of Shawwal this year, while last year it reached to 7 million pilgrims.
- As per the official statistics, the total number of pilgrims who arrived in Madinah after performing Hajj this year has reached to 770,704 pilgrims. The total number of pilgrims remaining in Madinah is 175,878 said Madinah based Unit for Media and Social Communication of Hajj committee as per the report of AlArabiya news.