- Back to Home »
- REGULATIONS OF NEW SPECIAL PRIVILEGE IQAMA
May 19, 2019
REGULATIONS OF NEW SPECIAL PRIVILEGE IQAMA
Good news for those who are going to get special privilege iqama (Saudi Green Card) as Saudi Arabia is not going to collect expat levy or dependent fee, which is applicable on expatriates working in the private sector. Trending : Saudi Arabia's Green Card or Privilege iqama fee
1. The Special Privilege Iqama holders can keep their family members along with them without paying dependent fee including wives, daughters and sons who are below the age of 21 years.
2. The special iqama holders can by residential, commercial and industrial properties any where in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia except the two holy cities of Makkah and Madina.
3. However, they cannot buy but they can invest to benefit from the real estate in the holy cities of Makkah and Madina for the period of up to 99 years.
4. The Special Privilege Iqama will not automatically entitle its holders to Saudi Nationality. Most Viewed : Big news on Saudi Green Card
5. The bearer of Special Privilege Iqama can own means of transportation, work in any private establishment and can freely switch jobs, this rule is also applicable for the family members of the special iqama holder.
6. They can work on any job except those which are reserved for Saudi nationals. They can work on any commercial legal activity.
7. They can go out of the Kingdom on their own any time they want, they can also use special passport desks designated for Saudi citizens. See Also : Saudi Iqama for expats with special rights
8. Special Iqama holders can obtain number of visit visas for their relatives, they can also recruit domestic workers.
9. There will be two types in Special Privilege Iqama, one is yearly renewable which costs about 100,000 Saudi Riyals and the second one is with unlimited period which costs about 800,000 Saudi Riyals.
10. The Special Privilege Iqama can be canceled if the bearer is convicted in any crime for which he is sentenced for 60 days or more, or fined with 100,000 Saudi Riyals or to be deported from the Kingdom on order of the court.
11. It can also be canceled if the data provided in the application is found to be incorrect later. Read : Alternative punishments soon for Saudi Prisoners
12. The special iqama holders can voluntarily give away their privileged special status, if they wished so, they will lose it in case of death reported Saudi Gazette.