- Back to Home »
- GOOGLE CANCELS HUAWEI'S ANDROID LICENSE
Posted by : Aahil Shaik Monday, May 20, 2019
GOOGLE CANCELS HUAWEI'S ANDROID LICENSE
Google has suspended business with Huawei and cancelled the Android license, Currently, Huawei is the second largest smartphone manufacturer in the world. Most Viewed : Rules and conditions of Saudi Green Card
The suspension move from Google comes after the US government has added in the 'Entity List', it means US companies cannot do business with Chinese telecom without 'explicit approval' from the government. Trending : Places on earth where sun never sets
- Huawei in its statement said it would continue to provide security updates and services for its smartphones and tablets around the world despite barring from Google. The company have made substantial contributions to the development and growth of Android.
- Huawei also said it will continue to provide updates to the existing customers and Honor smartphone and tablet products which already sold and still in stock globally. See Also : Flynas announced new direct flights
- We continue to build a safe and sustainable software, in order to provide the best experience for all global users.
- Android in an official statement said, We assure you while we are complying with all US government requirements, services like Google Play and security from Google Play Protect will keep functioning on your existing Huawei devices.
- However, Google may stop services like Gmail, Google Chrome and YouTube apps for the Huawei devices. But Google Play will continue to work.
- Huawei is a rapidly growing leader in 5G technology but depends on foreign suppliers. The company CEO said, We have not done anything wrong which violates the law.
- Huawei is the target of a campaign by Washington, which is trying to persuade allies not to allow China a role in building next generation 5G mobile networks.
- Intel Corp, Qualcomm Inc, Xilinx Inc and Broadcom Inc have also said they will not be supplying Huawei till further notice.