Posted by : Aahil Shaik Wednesday, April 18, 2018
SAUDI SCREENED FIRST FILM AFTER 35 YEARS WITH OFFICIALS & INVITED GUESTS
Saudi Arabia screened first film after 35 years in King Abdullah Financial District Theater in Riyadh, hundreds of invited guests attended the screening of Hollywood movie "Black Panther", This month 'April' screening will be only for invitation guests, for public it will be open from next week. Most Viewed : Young Saudis taking selfies with houthi missile fragments
The Saudi cinema for public will open on Friday, Promotions of it will be with some surprises and secrets. Tickets will be sold online, more information on tickets to be revealed in 24 hours. Trending : Benefits for working in Saudi Arabia
- The first event was dubbed, This a landmark moment in the transformation of Saudi Arabia into a more vibrant economy and society.
- Saudi Arabia has a plan to open 300 cinema theaters with nearly 2000 screens by the year 2030.
- Before screening of the movies in Saudi cinemas, It has to be approved by government censors. See Also : On average daily 1500 expats are leaving Saudi Arabia
- Violence scenes are not cut, but the scenes involving kissing, nudity and sex will be removed.
- Earlier Saudis has to go Bahrain or United Arab Emirates in order to watch movies, Now they have own in their home country.
- According to AMC cinemas, Riyadh has got one of the most beautiful movie theater in the world. Read : New luxury buses in Saudi in between cities