Apr 13, 2018
TOP REASONS FOR "WHY EXPATS LOVE TO WORK IN SAUDI ARABIA?"
Do you know why expatriates love to work in Saudi Arabia? What all benefits they are going to get for working in the Kingdom, There are more than 9 million expats living in Saudi Arabia, which is about 32% of population of the country. Most Viewed : Delaying salaries of employees will be fined in Saudi Arabia
BENEFITS OF EXPATS FOR WORKING IN SAUDI ARABIA :
1. SALARIES : Expats are getting good salaries in Saudi Arabia compared to the salaries they will get for the same work in their home country. Related : Salaries of Expats and Saudis in Saudi Arabia
2. NO INCOME TAX : Yes, This is true, There are no deductions or cuttings on your earned salaries in Saudi Arabia, While our home countries do so many cuttings on our salaries.
3. PAID VACATION : Expats of Saudi Arabia are entitled to get 21 days yearly paid vacation, It means you will get paid when you go for vacation to your home country. Similar : Expats vacations as per Saudi Labor law
4. FREE FLYING TICKETS : Yes your company or sponsor will provide you free return flight tickets, while you are going for your vacation.
5. ACCOMMODATION : It is your company or sponsor responsibility to provide you housing or housing allowances monthly, which is nearly 20 to 25% of your salary. See Also : Expat death compensation in Saudi
6. TRANSPORTATION OR TRAVEL ALLOWANCES : If your company fail to provide you accommodation near to your work place, then they should arrange your transportation or provide travel allowances monthly, which is nearly 8 to 10% of your salary.
7. MEDICAL INSURANCE : Your health is important to your company, So they must provide you health insurance card.
8. FOOD : If you are a labor or your work place is far from the city, Then your company must provide you food or food allowances.
9. JOB DEMAND : Whether you are a labor or a professional, Saudi Arabia have a job for you.
10. END OF SERVICE : Your company or employer will provide you End of service award, when you are going back to your home country on final exit, The more years you spent with the company the more money you will get. Recommend : End of service benefits for expats living in Saudi Arabia
11. BREAK TIME : Saudi companies will give you break time not only for lunch but also for SALAH (prayer).
12. INCENTIVES : If you go out of the city with your company work, Then your company will give you incentives which is separate than salary.
13. COMMISSION : Those who are working on sales companies, Will get commission as per the percentage or target of sales.