- Back to Home »
- SAUDI ANNOUNCES NEW LUXURY BUSES BETWEEN CITIES
AFTER CITY LOCAL BUSES IN RIYADH & JEDDAH, SAPTCO ANNOUNCES NEW LUXURY BUSES BETWEEN CITIES
Saudi Arabia is continuously working on projects to improve its transport services in the Kingdom, After a successful launch of city local buses, Its a time for new luxury buses in between the cities of the Saudi Arabia.
SAPTCO (Saudi Public Transport Company) has announce new luxury bus services between cities with features like WiFi and live TV. For this year, Fifty new Mercedes buses to operate in the routes according to a report in Saudi Press Agency (SPA).
- Each seat of the new bus is fitted with an entertainment screen similar to the screen available in Saudi Airlines flights. Travelers can access free WiFi in the bus, A variety of programs and live channels will be on the entertainment screen, Hospitality is also going to offer to passengers during their journey.
- For now this luxury bus service is available between the cities, It is going to expand with non stop routes of Riyadh and Khobar, Riyadh and Dammam, Riyadh internally, Riyadh and Madinah and Riyadh and Makkah. Tickets are available for booking on Saptco mobile app, customer care service center and sales offices.
- Other routes which are in plan are Makkah, Madinah to Jeddah, Industrial spring, Madinah and Buraidah, Jeddah - Yanbu, Jeddah- Khamis Musaith and Jeddah to Taif according to the announcement.
- Saudi is working hard on metros of Riyadh, Jeddah and Makkah which is most populated cities of Saudi Arabia. Latter also awarding a 853 million dollars contract for a network of 400 buses to a consortium of Nesma and Spain's TCC.