- Back to Home »
- SAUDI ARABIA GIFTED TONS OF DATES
Posted by : Aahil Shaik Thursday, May 18, 2017
KING SALMAN GIFTED 750 TONS OF DATES TO BANGLADESH & ALGERIA
King Salman Humanitarian Aid and Relief Center has gifted 750 tons of dates to the World Food Program, 550 tons in Bangladesh and 200 tons in Algeria. Recommend : No expats allowed to work in Government sector by 2020
- Dates are delicious and delightful to eat, It is a blessed fruit specially in the month of holy Ramadan, It is recommended to break fast with dates as it will restore your low blood sugar after fasting all the day. Trending : Riyadh metro work to finish by 2019
- The dates delivery ceremony in Bangladesh was attended by Dr. Mahdi bin Hafer Al Mujaba in Bangladesh with World Food Program Director Dr. Christa Rader and officials in Dhaka.
- While in Algeria, It was attended by Saudi Acting Charge D'Affaires in Algeria Adviser Abdullah Bin Fahd Al Shammari including program's representative Osama Othman and the Secretary General of Algerian Red Cresent Authority Hassan Boshakor. Related : How to safely exit in amnesty program
- Kingdom of Saudi Arabia with World Food Program contributing to various countries since 1973 and it is estimated that it spent 100 billion dollars till now.
- Prophet Muhammed (p.b.u.h) said to Aisha (r.a), "Oh Ayesha those who have dates in their homes will not go hungry". Similar : 3 months amnesty program
- Dates are rich in calories and sugar, it is well absorbed and digested and an immediate source of energy, dates contain 6 vitamins and 15 minerals, It is specially rich in magnesium, calcium, iron, phosphorous and potassium.