- Back to Home »
- NO EXPATS IN PUBLIC SECTOR BY 2020
EXPATRIATES ARE NOT ALLOWED TO WORK IN GOVERNMENT SECTORS BY 2020
No expat employee should be in government or public sector in Saudi Arabia by end of the year 2020, Ministry of Civil Service alerted government departments and Saudi ministries as per the deputy minister Abdullah Al Melfi. Trending : Shopping Mall jobs only for Saudi
One of the important aim of National Transformation Program(NTP) 2020 and the Vision 2030 is to make 100% Saudization jobs in Saudi Arabia's government or public sectors. Related : 90 Days amnesty period may not come again
- In the end of previous year there were about 70,000 expatriates was working in the government sectors as per the ministry.
- A meeting with name "Job Nationalization" was held on Monday with senior officials of the ministry and HR experts of all the universities, ministries and various departments. Similar : Green Card in its final stage
- The present situation of the Nationalization process was seen in a detailed report with various presentations and procedures on Saudization of government sectors by 2020.
- In the meeting, it was discussed the upcoming difficulties in the Job Nationalization in government sectors and listened the views and opinions of ministries and department representatives. See Also : Baggage allowances of all airlines from Saudi Arabia