- Back to Home »
- JOBS FOR ONLY SAUDIS IN SHOPPING MALLS
ORDER TO HIRE ONLY SAUDI'S IN SHOPPING MALLS JOBS
Ministry of Labor and Social Development of Saudi Arabia recently announced that jobs at shopping malls are only for Saudi citizens (Men & Women), "defined malls are closed commercial centers" as per the minister post on twitter, more details are yet to come on it.
Saudi Arabia is aiming to create one million jobs for Saudi citizens (For Men and Women) in non governmental sectors till the year 2020, Specially in growing retail sector which will attract international , local and regional brands of all countries.
- The step is from Ministry of Labor to cut down the unemployment rate of 11.6%, The aim here is to reach 7% by the year 2030 as part of vision 2030.
- Ministry will provide a time limit for implementing and following this decision as per the market conditions and the job applicants data.
- This move will bring jobs for women specially in clothing and lingerie shops of ladies in various shopping malls, Currently there are 1.5 million workers working in retail sector out of them 300,000 are Saudi nationals.
- Kingdom of Saudi Arabia is set to create jobs for young Saudi citizens and cut the unemployment rate in between them, So there is close of opportunities now for expatriates in shopping malls, As expatriates are about a third of the population in the country.