- Back to Home »
- 90 DAYS LIMIT FOR VIOLATORS IN KSA
90 DAYS AMNESTY FOR ILLEGALS TO LEAVE SAUDI ARABIA
Within few days of amnesty period in Saudi Arabia, Thousands of illegal expatriates left Kingdom and taking a sigh of relief in their homes. It is expected to reach one million illegal expatriates till June 24th in the running campaign of "Nation free of violators".
The national campaign to pursue and detain the violators of the labor, iqama and border security laws (A nation without illegal violators).
- 90 days is the time limit for the violators to leave the Kingdom on his own and at his own expenses, starting from 29th March 2017 (Wednesday).
Who would benefit from this 90 days amnesty period :
1. Those who entered the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia illegally.
2. Those expatriates who came into the Kingdom with work visa and did not got their resident identity or iqama within 90 days of the arrival date.
3. Expats who came into KSA with Hajj Visa, Umrah Visa, Visit Visa or Transit Visa and overstayed.
4. Those expats who have been reported as Huroob or Absent From Work before the the beginning of amnesty period.
5. Those all expatriates who did Hajj illegally without legal permit or tasreeh.
6. Expats whose resident identity (Iqama or Muqeem) are expired and not renewed.
** On condition to leave the country with in the limit of 90 days and the violation has been occured before the campaign's announcement date 19 March 2017 **
Benefits to the illegals who leave Kingdom on their own during the amnesty :
- Will be exempted from all fees and penalties for violating labor, iqama and border security laws.
- Will be exempted from "Deported Finger Print", Which will allow them to enter the Kingdom again in a legal way.
For More Details and Information call 920029200 (Muqeem) and 8007490000 (Absher).