- Back to Home »
- Hajj 1444 , Hajj 2023 , HAJJ UPDATES , Hajj visa , Ministry of Hajj and Umrah , SAUDI AIRPORTS UPDATE , SAUDI ARABIA »
- Ministry of Hajj and Umrah advised pilgrims coming to Saudi Arabia to aware of
Posted by : Aahil Shaik Thursday, May 25, 2023
Ministry of Hajj and Umrah advised pilgrims coming to Saudi Arabia to aware of these things
The Ministry of Hajj and Umrah in Saudi Arabia advised the pilgrims coming for Hajj and Umrah to avoid carrying prohibited luggage, make use of custom declaration if it applicable for you and given some tips while you are traveling to the Kingdom. Follow Saudi Expatriates on Google News
For an easy and hassle-free journey to Saudi Arabia, here are some tips for the pilgrims coming to the Kingdom before traveling.
* Double check your flight dates.
* Avoid being late when going to the airport.
* Check your identity papers. See Also : 3 regulations of photography to be followed in the Two Holy Mosques
* Prepare your luggage in advance.
* Mark your luggage before check-in.
Avoid carrying prohibited luggage when you are traveling to Saudi Arabia :
* Avoid unwrapped or unsealed and tied luggage.
* Avoid plastic bags, loose materials.
* Avoid excessive luggage weight.
* Avoid fabric wrapped luggage. Read : List of prohibited items from bringing into Saudi Arabia
Upon entry or departure from Saudi Arabia, please make sure to fill the customs declaration form in the following cases.
1. If you carry local or foreign currencies in cash or in gifts and appliances, which worth more than 60,000 riyals.
2. If you are carrying gold bars or jewelry or precious metals worth up to 60,000 riyals.
3. If you are carrying goods in commercial quantities with a value of more than 3000 riyals.
4. If you are carrying items that are prohibited from being imported or exported, including antiquities.
5. If you are carrying items subject to Excise tax. Trending : Travelers to and from Saudi Arabia must disclose their financial values that exceeds permissible limit
- Failure to fill the customs declaration form in the above cases, may expose you to a legal accountability.