- Back to Home »
- Exercise , HEALTH , Walking , WORLD »
- 8 health benefits of Walking and Exercise
Posted by : Aahil Shaik Tuesday, May 23, 2023
8 health benefits of Walking and Exercise
The Ministry of Health in Saudi Arabia said walking has several health benefits for humans, the most prominent of which are relieving anxiety, maintaining a healthy weight and strong bones. Join Saudi Expatriates group on Whatsapp
Through its official Twitter account, the "Madinah Health Authority" said that walking has eight advantages, including the following.
1. Reducing anxiety and depression and keeping a healthier mood.
2. Prevention of long-term conditions like type 2 diabetes, high blood pressure, and disorders of the heart. Read : 7 tips to control high blood pressure
3. Maintaining a healthy weight and achieving a better health fitness.
4. Reducing the level of harmful cholesterol in the body.
5. Maintaining stronger bones.
6. Maintaining the flexibility of joints and strengthening the muscles.
7. Improving balance and blood flow in the body.
8. Burns extra calories.
Know the 8 advantages of daily Exercise :
Dr. Khaled Al-Nimr, a professor and consultant in cardiology, vascular catheterization, and nuclear imaging, listed the advantages of daily exercise. Recommend : Bananas are good for health and blood pressure
Dr. Khaled highlighted that the "proven scientific benefits of daily exercise" include
* Preventing stiffness.
* Combating obesity.
* Controlling blood pressure and diabetes.
* Relieving back pain. Most Viewed : A simple method that can extend Human life
* Relieving stress and psychological stress.
* Reducing the incidence of colon and breast cancer
* Reducing cholesterol and triglycerides.
* Improving mood, and Relieving stress. Like and Follow Saudi Expatriates on Facebook