- Back to Home »
- DOMESTIC WORKERS , EXPATS NEWS , LABOR MINISTRY UPDATES , Musaned , SAUDI ARABIA , SAUDI NEWS , Work Visa »
- Permissible age for issuing Labor recruitment visa of Saudi Arabia
Posted by : Aahil Shaik Tuesday, May 23, 2023
Permissible age for issuing Labor recruitment visa of Saudi Arabia
The Musaned platform for domestic labor services, affiliated to the Ministry of Human Resources and Social Development in Saudi Arabia, clarified on the age limit for issuing employment visas of the Kingdom. Join Saudi Expatriates on Telegram
This comes as a response to an inquiry made by a user regarding the allowed age limit in order to issue employment visa of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- The Musaned platform explained that the age of bachelors or single women should not be less than 24 years, and the application will be rejected if if it does not comply with the approved recruitment controls. Recommend : Procedure to check the validity of health insurance of Saudi visit visa
- The Ministry added that the status of the visa can be viewed through Musaned platform, stating that what is related to government payments is communicated with the competent authority.
- Earlier this, the Musaned platform of domestic labor services responded to the truth about what is circulated about preventing the recruitment of domestic workers from Pakistan, stating that the matter is only a delay in the procedures.
- The platform confirmed through its official Twitter handle that, there is no problem in bringing in workers from Pakistan, but there is delay in the country's procedures. See Also : Saudi Arabia opens visit visas for Qatari expats
- The authority added that it is possible to view the recruitment controls and the financial ability required to obtain visas, by entering the platform's website, calling for contact with it to inquire about any information.