- Back to Home »
- CORONAVIRUS , MOH , SAUDI ARABIA , SAUDI NEWS »
- Saudi Arabia announced just 363 new Corona infections, Active cases 11,480
Posted by : Aahil Shaik Friday, March 4, 2022
Saudi Arabia announced just 363 new Corona infections, Active cases 11,480
Saudi Arabia's Ministry of Health records just 363 new corona infections, 559 recoveries and 1 death in the last 24 hours and on 4th March 2022, after conducting 56,117 covid-19 tests all over the Kingdom.
After this, the total corona cases in Saudi Arabia increases to 746,836 of them 726,351 recovered with 9,005 deaths due to the complications with the Covid-19 infection.
- So far the Ministry of Health has performed more than 40.94 million (40,943,934) corona tests since the beginning of the pandemic in the Kingdom. Trending : There are 3 authorities in the Kingdom, these are the strengths of Saudi Arabia
- Active corona cases in Saudi Arabia further falls and reached to 11,480, of them 461 are critical and are receiving treatment in intensive cares of the hospitals and medical facilities. Since Yesterday, 40 people left critical care units in the Kingdom.
- Riyadh continues to be in top with 3,029 active corona cases, Jeddah with 1,927, Makkah with 1,253, Madina with 541, while other cities have less active infections.
- Saudi Arabia has provided over 61.35 million (61,355,605) doses of corona vaccine all over the Kingdom through its 587 vaccination centers, of them elderly people received about 1.94 million (1,948,101) doses. Recommend : Trojena - A global destination for mountain tourism in Neom
- The Ministry announced it has administered over 10.97 million booster doses, 24.25 million second doses and 26 million first doses against corona virus.
- The health ministry advised everyone to contact the 937 Center for Consultations and Inquiries around the clock, to receive health information and services, and to know the latest developments of the Corona virus. Follow Saudi Expatriates Twitter