Posted by : Aahil Shaik Wednesday, July 29, 2020
Interior Ministry reminds about the Penalties on Violations of Labor Gatherings
The Ministry of Interior in Saudi Arabia renewed the reminders of the penalties for labor gatherings, which include any grouping of workers within the houses or buildings under construction, or rest houses or farms and the like, other than their housing, if it consisted of 5 or more persons in one specific area and they did not have a single residential relationship. Most Viewed : Annual Hajj pilgrimage begins with limited number of pilgrims
The official account of the Saudi Press Agency published on Twitter, video, titled (the penalty of labor gatherings), in which it says that if the group of workers gathered inside homes or buildings under construction, or rest houses or farms and the like, other than their homes, 5 people or more in one and specified space They did not have a single residential relationship. The penalties are as follows:
- The first time for the violation : The establishment or the official shall be punished with a fine of 50,000 riyals, while anyone who attended or who invited to attend the gatherings or caused it be punished with a fine of 5000 riyals. Read : We do not want the Eid of joy to become the source of danger
- The second time: The establishment or the official shall be punished with a fine of 100,000 riyals, while anyone who attended or who invited to attend gatherings or caused it would be punished with a fine of 10,000 riyals.
- The third time: The penalty is doubled for the establishment or the person responsible for that, and it is referred to the Public Prosecution, and all those who attended or who invited to attend gatherings or caused it are referred to it. Recommend : Check Exit re-entry visa status online in Muqeem
- If the facility is affiliated with the private sector and the violation is repeated for the first time, it will be closed for a period of 3 months. If it is repeated for the second time, it will be closed for 6 months.
- If the offender is a resident expatriate of the Kingdom, he will be deported from the Kingdom and his entry into it is strictly prohibited after the penalty imposed against him is executed. Read : Saudi Civil Defense warns of 4 violations
The video showed that anyone who knows of any contrary gathering must inform the competent authority of its occurrence. And that is on the toll-free number 999 in all regions of the Kingdom with the exception of Makkah Al-Mukarramah region, so the report will be on the number 911.