Posted by : Aahil Shaik Tuesday, July 28, 2020
Procedure to Check Exit Re-Entry Visa status Online without Absher using Muqeem
Exit Re-Entry visa allows expatriate workers and dependents with work visa or permanent family visa to exit from Saudi Arabia and re-enter into Saudi Arabia for a limited specified time on Exit Re-Entry visa, One can use it in exiting and re-entering into the Kingdom. This visa is also known for Exit Return visa. It is issued by the Employer for workers and Head of the family for dependents. Trending : Check Final Exit visa status online
Procedure to Check Exit Re-Entry visa status online without using Absher account :
1. Visit Muqeem.Sa
2. Enter your Iqama number or Visa number by selecting the appropriate option for you.
3. Choose one of Visa Number, Passport Number, Name, Date of Birth, Iqama Expiry Date or Visa Expiry Date.
4. Enter the value of your selected option in step 3.
5. Click on Check.
- In the same page, Just below check option, Your Exit Re-Entry visa details will be displayed. It includes
* Visa holder name
* Visa number
* Passport number
* Visa type See Also : Procedure to Extend Exit Re-Entry visas for Expats outside Saudi Arabia
* Visa duration
* Inside or Outside Kingdom
* Visa Issued date (Hijri and Gregorian)
* Return Before date (Hijri and Gregorian)
* Date of Birth (Hijri and Gregorian)