Posted by : Aahil Shaik Monday, July 6, 2020
70% Expats and 30% Saudi Nationals to perform Hajj 1441 this Year
The Ministry of Hajj and Umrah in Saudi Arabia opened registrations for those who are in the Kingdom and wishing to perform Hajj this year through its website. Trending : Procedure to apply for Hajj 2020 online
According to the sources, Out of 10,000 limit of the pilgrims, 70% will be expatriates who are in Saudi Arabia while the 30% will be Saudi nationals. Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, Saudi Arabia limits Hajj this time of 10,000 domestic pilgrims.
- The Health conditions of the candidates will be main criteria for the selection for allowing to perform Hajj 2020 (1441 H) this year, Among Saudi citizens, only health practitioners and security personnel who have recovered from Corona virus will be allowed to perform Hajj this year. Recommend : A simple and useful guide to perform Hajj
- The selection of citizens will be from the database of recovered persons from Corona and who have fulfilled the health criteria to perform the Hajj rituals. This is in recognition of their commendable role in taking care of health of various segments of the society in all phases of the fight against the pandemic.
- The Ministry of Hajj and Umrah revealed the registrations have already started from Today until 10th July 2020. The results of Hajj nomination will be announced on 12th July 2020.
- The selection of the eligible expatriates and the performance of their pilgrimage will be strictly in line with corona virus preventive measures. The eligible age is from 20 years to 50 years who are not suffering from any chronic diseases need to apply. Read : Few interesting facts about Hajj
- The persons must declare that they do not have diabetes, Blood Pressure, Heart Disease and Respiratory diseases and that they are not infected with corona virus or showing its symptoms. They have to produce a certificate after undergoing polymerase chain reaction (PCR) medical test.
- The candidates also have declare that they did not perform Hajj earlier and they will remain in mandatory home quarantine for 14 days before Hajj and 14 days after Hajj.
- They need to be in contact with the Health Ministry on a daily basis through mobile applications in line with the protocols approved by the ministry. The ministry stated that submitting the application through the electronic platform is an initial submission. See Also : Health protocols to follows during Hajj 2020
- A final registration for the Hajj will be considered only after the issuance of the final approval in the path after ensuring that the applicant has met all the health and regulatory standards.
- The result of the application will be sent to applicants through a SMS message mentioned in the application. The ministry also revealed the application will be canceled in the event of non compliance with health or regulatory requirements. The ministry has the right to cancel the approval at any time, if it finds any discrepancies in the provided information. Know more : World's 20 largest Muslim population countries