Posted by : Aahil Shaik Wednesday, June 24, 2020
6 Conditions for Issuing Final Exit Visa electronically through Absher
The Absher platform revealed the reviewed conditions for issuing the final exit visa to the worker electronically through the personal account of the platform's users. Trending : Penalties for not renewing iqama before expiry date
According to the Absher's official tweet, the conditions for issuing final exit visa is as follows:
1. Pay all traffic violations.
2. Absence of previous violations to cancel visas.
3. Absence of a valid visa. Recommend : Return of expats from abroad will be only after end of coronavirus crisis - Jawazat
4. The presence of the beneficiary in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
5. Validity of residence and Validity of passport of the worker.
6. He should not have a vehicle registered in the system. See Also : List of chronic diseases most affected by Corona virus