Posted by : Aahil Shaik Sunday, May 17, 2020
Pakistan extends Suspension of International Flights till May 31, Allowed some Domestic Flights
Pakistan extended the suspension of regular International flights till May 31, Only special flights, cargo planes and chartered flights with permission are allowed to operate. However, domestic flight operation have resumed from 5 major airports in the country. Trending : Meezab-e-Rehmah is the smallest piece of Kaaba made up of pure gold
The Pakistan Civil Aviation Authority announced only 20% domestic flights will be allowed to operate in the country from 16th May. All safety measures will be taken with 50% fill of the flight from 5 major airports including
* Karachi's Jinnah International Airport
* Lahore's Allama Iqbal International Airport
* Islamabad International Airport Recommend : Beautiful tips for Charity
* Quetta International Airport and
* Peshawar's Bacha Khan International Airport
- Social distancing and safety for the airline crew and passengers will be strictly followed, Initially PIA and Serene Air will operate domestic flights in Pakistan.
- No food and beverages will be allowed during flight, Airlines are required to maintain emergency PPE in every aircraft to deal with any health emergency during flight.
- Every passenger will be required to fill a health declaration form including travel history during past 2 weeks. Passengers will be subject to thermal scanning on departure and arrival city. See Also : Population wise country rankings in 2020
- Luggage shall be disinfected prior to loading onto the aircraft and after arrival at the destination airport, No meet and greet at the airport shall be allowed. Drivers shall stay inside the vehicle in the parking lot.