Posted by : Aahil Shaik Wednesday, April 22, 2020
Expatriates with Exit Re-Entry & Final Exit Visas can return to their Home Countries on Requesting it from Absher
The Ministry of Interior in Saudi Arabia has launched an initiative "Awdah (Return)" to facilitate the travel of expatriates living in Saudi Arabia, who holds Exit Re-Entry visa or Final Exit Visa and wishes to return to their home countries by air. Trending : Procedure to apply for Awdah service from Absher
The initiative is an effort with the order from the Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques, Expatriates can now apply for permission to travel through 'Awdah' service from Absher portal.
- The ministry said that this initiative is carried out in cooperation with a number of relevant government agencies and requests will be received and approved in coordination with the relevant authorities to end their travel procedures through international flights. Most Viewed : Curfew timings during Ramadan in Saudi Arabia
- A text message will be sent to the beneficiary stating the flight date, ticket number and reservation information through which the beneficiary will secure his travel ticket and complete the travel procedures.
- The Ministry explained that this service can be used by logging into the Absher account electronic services then select icon "Awdah (Return)" and fill the details like Iqama number, date of birth, mobile number, departure city, arrival airport. Related : First flight departed with Filipino Expats from Jeddah
- It is not must for an expatriate to have his own Absher account for using the service, in order to benefit from this initiative.
- The Ministry explained that the departures to these expatriates will be only through
* Riyadh's King Khalid International Airport
* Jeddah's King Abdulaziz International Airport
* Madina's Prince Mohammed bin Abdulaziz International Airport and
* Dammam's King Fahad International Airport See Also : Indian Embassy advice to Indians in Saudi Arabia
- Expatriates who are not in these cities can avail benefit from this service through one of the mentioned airports after completion of their travel procedures in required time.